U.K. & Ireland

slaveblondie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
26 year old switch female seeking a 25-27 year old submissive male

I am a switch looking for a hot, attractive submissive who is able to satisfy me.

I am not looking for a sissy or a cross dresser of any description and I don't what someone who has no personality.

I only want to build a relationship with someone I find physically attractive. Personally I am a size 8-10 with very long dark hair and blue eyes. I am sexy and attractive, I can guarantee you will want to submit to me.

Initially I would like to talk and maybe do some tasks online but ultimately I want a relationship with real life meet ups.

I am into control, I want a guy who will do as he's told, when he's told. I am looking to create painful humiliating tasks involving orgasm control, anal, and other things. This needs to be a two way thing so a discussion about the sort of things you like will be necessary to discover if we fit. I'm quite flexible with these things.

Penalties and punishment for rewards will happen when you fail. I will never intentionally set you up to fail. But you will pay when you do.

I want a guy who's respectful, and who's only desire is to serve me. I need someone who is willing to show me at least what his body looks like. Those of you who are willing to disclose a full body shot including face will be prioritised.

So if there's anyone out there who thinks they can meet my expectations, I'd like to hear from you. Make sure your private message to me tells me about yourself. If it doesn't include a photo I won't respond. If you have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Amy x

• Kinks:
Femdom, humiliation, pain, orgasm control, service,

• Experience:
I have been playing online for over 10 years. I've had several relationships where real life bdsm played a big role in our sex lives both as a sub and a dom. I have experienced a variety of different things relating to bdsm. If you have any further questions please contact me.

• Limits:
Blood, torture, family, scat

Last edited:

reit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 14, 2017
sub male

26 year old switch female seeking a 25-27 year old submissive male

I am a switch looking for a hot, attractive submissive who is able to satisfy me.

I am not looking for a sissy or a cross dresser of any description and I don't what someone who has no personality.

I only want to build a relationship with someone I find physically attractive. Personally I am a size 8-10 with very long dark hair and blue eyes. I am sexy and attractive, I can guarantee you will want to submit to me.

Initially I would like to talk and maybe do some tasks online but ultimately I want a relationship with real life meet ups.

I am into control, I want a guy who will do as he's told, when he's told. I am looking to create painful humiliating tasks involving orgasm control, anal, and other things. This needs to be a two way thing so a discussion about the sort of things you like will be necessary to discover if we fit. I'm quite flexible with these things.

Penalties and punishment for rewards will happen when you fail. I will never intentionally set you up to fail. But you will pay when you do.

I want a guy who's respectful, and who's only desire is to serve me. I need someone who is willing to show me at least what his body looks like. Those of you who are willing to disclose a full body shot including face will be prioritised.

So if there's anyone out there who thinks they can meet my expectations, I'd like to hear from you. Make sure your private message to me tells me about yourself. If it doesn't include a photo I won't respond. If you have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Amy x

• Kinks:
Femdom, humiliation, pain, orgasm control, service,

• Experience:
I have been playing online for over 10 years. I've had several relationships where real life bdsm played a big role in our sex lives both as a sub and a dom. I have experienced a variety of different things relating to bdsm. If you have any further questions please contact me.

• Limits:
Blood, torture, family, scat

Iam a sub male...i can be the one you looking for. But can't have real relationship.
Can go online for you..
Kik: reitk

Deep4597

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2017
21M Submissive From India
Ready to do anything to get you satisfied
Even ready to shed blood
Kik;deepu4597

ahmed

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2016
Yes mistress

I am sub male and it will be my real pleasure to please you :)
My kik is :
moh.3zz
Waiting you

Featured Threads

New Personals