mistress here

Htgrl65

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 9, 2015
I am a mistress in need of a YOUNG BLACK SLAVE. you must have kik and be ready to send videos and do WHATEVER mama says. I do not send ANYTHING unless I want to. So don't come to me asking me to prove myself. I am a female but I do not do anything a slave asks me to. kik me at LPS2071

raddtastic77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2017
buffalo, ny
hello im new

I seek advice...I recently have been talking to a mistress for about 2 days ..but she has been asking me to subcribe to these hookup sites to make a submission profile?.. but I don't really trust these sites and it cost money to subscribe..but at the same time I'm a slave without a mistress..i just don't know what it all means I'm really new and I don't know if I can trust what she wants me to do..any advice please share.. she is also from outta state and we have been emailing contantly but will not proceed till I do that ..I just don't understand? she has sent pics and a vid and continues to email me so I know shes real

mcgee1978

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 30, 2015
I wouldn't do it

if I were you. I'm nearly 100 percent sure it's scam or fake or whatever. never trust someone who claims to be a domme and wants you to subscribe for a slave profile.

nobodeex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 8, 2015
I seek advice...I recently have been talking to a mistress for about 2 days ..but she has been asking me to subcribe to these hookup sites to make a submission profile?.. but I don't really trust these sites and it cost money to subscribe..but at the same time I'm a slave without a mistress..i just don't know what it all means I'm really new and I don't know if I can trust what she wants me to do..any advice please share.. she is also from outta state and we have been emailing contantly but will not proceed till I do that ..I just don't understand? she has sent pics and a vid and continues to email me so I know shes real

sounds like either a bot or someone who is affiliated with said sites and will probs drop you after you subscribed.

05wedgie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 1, 2013

its fake she just trying to get you into it, if your that much of a noob your still talking after 2 day then just wow maybe you should sign up then
as soon as they send something like that report and leave right away

Featured Threads

New Personals