new chastity sub

hawk4077

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 17, 2015
I've been interested in chastity for a while now. I recently bought a device that i like wearing, however it is somewhat dull all alone. I am looking for a mistress that can take control of how long I stay locked up and when I can have release. Not looking for a long period of chastity more like wearing it for a few days to a week or so. specifics will be left up to the Dom. proof of being locked up would be through pic/vid on kik upon request(demand), within a reasonable amount of time.

I do ask any interested dom to be willing to prove gender. Kik could also be used to tease me while I am locked up ;)

If interested contact me on kik.

kik : hawkguy4077

hawk4077

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 17, 2015
This post is to my dom,

I have come back home and wish to worship you. Kik won't let me chat like normal, it gives me an option between ignore and chat, however the chat option does not work.

Is this because we haven't chatted and kik is messing up or because I have displeased you and you have left me?

Please let me know i can create another account and we can chat again and i may worship you more like you deserve.

Featured Threads

New Personals