25 m in need of female panty and body writing tasks

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Im currently looking to take part in some tasks ivolving being made to wear female panties wether that be you simply choosing panties for me to wear or sending me a picture for me to try and copy as best i can (pose and dress code)

Also looking for body writing tasks with words or phrases to be written on my body for you

Id love some female input here as i find it exciting to know what females actually enjoy about dressing a man up for her pleasure and entertainment

I may also send pictures as proof to certain requests

For females I may also complete tasks live on Web cam or as video

I will write a report on all tasks regardless of if picture proof is required

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
I'm free most days this week for a few hours a day so the more tasks the better as I will have plenty of time to complete this week

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Yes thank you Mistress Rachael I will do this ASAP and post pic to an album for you

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Haven't posted to this thread for quite some time ago thought I'd set it away again in the hope of finding more tasks

Kik and Snapchat are available if you pm me for them

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Free today and tomorrow so hoping to fit in as many tasks as possible. I look forward to hearing from you

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
It's been a while since I had any response to this thread so looking to try again, any tasks would be massively appreciated and I will report on all thank you

mistressanne01

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2017
mistress Anne

Hello greetings to you It is nice and joyful to find your profile .I thought is beautiful to make you a friend in this regard. My name is Anne a mistress and i'm seeking my new kinky Submissive Man, Slave,Sissy slut, Bimbo,Whore or a Pet,,,,I'll make your long time dream come true,I will break and remold you to my taste, which you will enjoy very well in pleasure with your body and soul together as you serve me as your Goddess like never before,To bring out whatsoever the potential in you with a caring,loving and superior Goddess,Bet it,It will be a long time relationship with me, i will like you to contact me direct to my box ( mistressanne01 @ g male dot come ) for easy communication, because i am not often here in this site.
mistress Anne

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Hello greetings to you It is nice and joyful to find your profile .I thought is beautiful to make you a friend in this regard. My name is Anne a mistress and i'm seeking my new kinky Submissive Man, Slave,Sissy slut, Bimbo,Whore or a Pet,,,,I'll make your long time dream come true,I will break and remold you to my taste, which you will enjoy very well in pleasure with your body and soul together as you serve me as your Goddess like never before,To bring out whatsoever the potential in you with a caring,loving and superior Goddess,Bet it,It will be a long time relationship with me, i will like you to contact me direct to my box ( mistressanne01 @ g male dot come ) for easy communication, because i am not often here in this site.
mistress Anne

Sorry I'd love this kind of opportunity but I only use Skype kik or Snapchat if this is something you would consider please get back to me

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Free this weekend use me for your pleasure and entertainment pm for kik

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Find some dirty panties and wear them this weekend

Thabk you very much sorry something came up that weekend so i missed this message but im off for the next 4 days so il be sure to complete this task tomorrow

Featured Threads

New Personals