slavemaid

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 13, 2016
25 year old slave female seeking a dominant male of any age

From Vietnamese slave girl,
Pain scares me but I can't get the idea of being sexually tortured and forced to do things out of my head. I love being told what to do and forced to do things. I want to find someone who is going to dominate me. I want to be a slave who is going to control me and tell me what to do. I want to be a pain sex slave and also a bondage sex slave. I love to experiment and want to do more experimenting with my sex life.

This is how I serve my Master/ Mistress.
- Always kneel down in front of the owner(s). Will address the owner(s) as "Master", "Mistress".
- Wear whatever clothes have been approved by the owner(s) or remain naked if required
- Asking for permission before: for permission before:
+ Going to wc
+ Going out
+ Eating
+ Taking shower
- Get up early to complete all preparation (breakfast, cleaning house, gardening,...) before the owner(s) awake
- Kneel down and kiss, lick the owner(s)' feet to say "Good morning Master/Mistress"
- Serving the owner(s) in the bath or shower
- Serve the owner(s) meals then lie or kneel on the floor to lick Master/Mistress's feet or cock/pussy. Eat and drink on floor unless have permission to eat on table.
- Be ready for sex whenever the owner(s) and his/ her guests' needs, in any position.
- Be the footstool on all fours so the owner(s) can rest his/her feet on my back when watching tv, reading book or talking to guests,....
- Do not go to bed before the owner(s).
- Be the owner(s)' entertainments: pony, pet play, fetching,...
- Count any strokes, slaps, whips,... and thanks when receiving punishments the owner(s) award or punish, will say "Thank you Master!" or "Thank you Mistress" for that
If you are interested in or have any questions. Please feel free to send me an email
[email protected]

• Kinks:
orgasm control (receiving), breath play (receiving), domination (receiving), group sex, humiliation (receiving), spanking (receiving), whipping (receiving), pet play (receiving), public humiliation (receiving), water torture (receiving), gangbangs (receiving),...

• Experience:
I've been in this lifestyle for 6 years.

• Limits:
Scat

darkdevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2014
hey

I read your ad And I am interested ..sent you pm, Check it out
master divi

slavemaid

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 13, 2016
Im sorry, Im not online slave :(

Im not looking for online Master/Mistress. Im sorry :(

M.G

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 24, 2015
www.getdare.com
I don't know if you are still looking or not, seeing as it has been a few months, but I am a Dom, and reside in HCMC (born in Aus). Send me a PM if you are still interested (I would email you however, I do not want to create a new email address or create a new email address to be potentially spammed).

Just in case you still are interested; I am a 23 year old dom, Asian, and what you have described suits me extremely well and ticks all the right boxes.

Featured Threads

New Personals