New Jersey: M/Dom/35 (household) seeks F/Sub/Under 30 ~ Looking for live-in sub/slave

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

z0rba

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 15, 2016
35 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

I'm looking for a woman who wants to live out her sexuality as a submissive slave and who hopefully happens to read this post,
sees herself in it and decides to respond to make this a reality for herself.
This is an honest search for a LTR, and relocate live with me not something quick/short-lived.

You must be obedient and submissive.
Untrained is best; I prefer to do your training according to my taste and standards.

You're looking for complete power exchange. You obey. I will be your owner and you My devoted submissive.
Not be looking to use Me to have your fetishes fulfilled. Your only goal in life should be to serve Me and to serve Me well. Any fetish you have will be granted to you as a reward but only when I feel that you have served Me well.
Looking to be completely owned by an intelligent, understanding, loving, caring ,smart man.
You seek to serve in a structured, bonded relationship.
Be willing to be live-in.
Be willing to employ yourself at a job if I so choose, and one I approve of, in order to contribute.
Be single/unattached (divorced is okay), no kids. Not a drug user or heavy alcohol drinker.
You will fulfill all My sexual and nonsexual desires.
I will use you, but never abuse or harm you. If you are broken I will fix you and help you grow.
You will realize that you not only found your perfect place, but the perfect man for you.
You will be expected to accompany me at events, so you must have a decent look.

You'll say "I belong to him."
Ideally forever.

This is a serious ad, and I am for real.
If reading this ad made your heart pound faster... I am looking for you.
Send a picture, your age and your location, put "your slave" into the subject and tell me what you're seeking.

• Kinks:
my kinks

• Experience:
my experience

• Limits:
my limits

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals