United States (East of the Rockies)

SollicitusFaeles

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 27, 2016
18 year old switch female seeking a dominant male under 30

Alright, so I am an 18yo switch, but therein lies my problem. I am a SWITCH. I can't talk care of all these subs running at me. I'm looking for a Dom/me, preferably a Daddy. I am by no means a slave, or an extreme masochist. Whoever decides to message me also needs to know that I have a life outside of the internet, and if all you intend to be is a cyber partner, then you need to respect my other priorities and such. I am most definitely open to a RT thing as well. I will not be just a one time thing to make you cum. And I will not immediately submit, I need to be able to talk to you as an equal first so that I know i can trust you. Pictures will be sent, but they also need to be reciprocated. Check out my profile for my kinks and such. If this all suits you just fine, my kik is REMOVED CHECK UPDATE
Happy kinking!!
-Solly

UPDATE!!!! I'm having an internal bloody battle deciding between 3 amazing Doms, and so I am no longer available. I really appreciate all the responses I got from everyone, and I mean no hard feelings to anyone! Thank you all so much :) Byeeee
-Solly

• Kinks:
Ddlg, mild pain and humiliation, dirty talk, INTELLIGENCE.

• Experience:
Mostly experienced as a Domme, so patience will be needed.

• Limits:
Watersports, scat, blood, knives, extreme pain/humiliation, extreme public, anything illegal, diapers, vomit, anything beyond mild anal, family/friends, LYING.

Last edited:

nik13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 28, 2016
Wow total great i like your ad. I had kik you a message though my kik srb1559....in forward to reply

Femor

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 14, 2016
I'm based in Washington. Maybe you and I could make something real out of it. :)

streets913

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 11, 2014
Wichita, KS, USA
Listen up

I'm a little weird, but Idc. I'm 6'5". Daddy dom. I went to WSU for Aerospace Engineering and Physics. I'm working as a carpenter for easy employment. I'm fucking wired to conquer. If you are, message me, cunt. If you're not comfortable with the word 'cunt' then fuck off.

New Personals