United States (East of the Rockies)

ManOfMystery

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 10, 2016
Greetings.

I will be concise and succinct in my intent on this site. I will be moving into a new house within a few months time, and will be seeking a female companion to stay with me. She must be naturally submissive and unequivocally desiring a dominant male to serve and please.

She must be open to bondage, restraint, discpline, chastity, restricted freedoms, and general submissive training. All will be consensual, albeit, agreeing upon any limits beforehand, strictly enforced. I am hoping to find a long-term relationship. If you have ever had any submissive desires, fantasies, kinks, or think about such notions often, then this is your chance to live it out.

I am healthy, fit, do not do drugs, drink or smoke. I am highly intelligent, creative, imaginative, spontaneous, mysterious, passionate and playful, among many other things. How many ways and words could one use to describe themselves accurately? I read and write often, enjoy the outdoors, occasional dining out at nice resturants, biking, hiking, running, and more.

While this will be a D/s relationship, there will also be moments of compassion, affection, gentleness, and some brief "time off", to balance it out. I am hoping to find mutual love, built upon trust and respect. That does not happen overnight, it must be earned, and frequent time shared together for such a flower to be able to blossom.

You will feel loved and be well cared for, while also kept under strict control and domination, which you will be trained to love and crave more with each passing day. The house is paid for, and money is not an issue, so there will be wonderful time to be spent together.

If you are a girl who dreams of serving a dominant Man, under conditions of control, bondage, training, discipline, but also desire to be loved and cared for, then this could be the best of both worlds for you. The house is spacious and plenty of room, located in a quaint, semi-quiet town outside of Hattiesburg, MS.

(potentials will be considered anywhere in the US, but be prepared to relocate, obviously, and closer would be better)

Do not expect me to ask you to be moving in immediately, or after just a few emails. As this is for a long-term situation, we BOTH want to be sure of each other beforehand, that you are sane, and that you find that you feel comfortable with me, and so-on.

It will take a concerted, devoted effort and investment of time from us both, to get to know each other, and find if this is the place for you.

You must be single and unnattached, and between the ages of 18-43. I am in good shape and health, and decently handsome, and as such, I do not want a 300 lb. female, or someone who is very sickly or not taken care of herself respectably.

Your duties around my house will be to keep it clean, neat, cook meals occasionally, wash and fold clothes, etc. Think 1940's classic american housewife. Think french maid outfit. Full latex catsuit sensory depravation, timeout in a cage, eye-hooks in the ceiling via chain to keep you from straying too far whilst you tend to the daily chores. Punishment for bad behavior; occasional pleasure for exceptional service. Think long stays in a tight chastity belt, so your sex is completely owned and controlled.

The possibilities are endless and if you are intrigued thus-far, you should message me now. I will be moving in January.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to meeting!

Sincerely,

Peter

(replies are welcomed here, or, at my contact, [email protected])

Attachments

• 100_1054-Resized.jpg
    100_1054-Resized.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Peter (6).jpg
    Peter (6).jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Peter (8).jpg
    Peter (8).jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5

Featured Threads

New Personals