Mistress looking for female sluts to play with

crybaby1997

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 21, 2016
I'm looking for female subs to play with. Pictures and videos are a must. Your limits will be fully respected. Please no males or sissys. All ages welcome. Please message me on kik with any questions. Also leave your Asl and a live photo of yourself, prefer nude. Thankyou I look forward to hearing from you.

Kik: crybaby1997

Last edited:

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Still looking, if you are a couple that's also fine
Kik: crybaby1997

just a heads up, submissive women are scarce on this site and most of the time it turns out to be something that only lasts an hour give or take before they ignore you completely.

and as far as couples go, i dont think there are any submissive ones registered, i know there i a dominant couple from time to time.

honestly i wouldnt be surprised if you didnt find one in a month, either way best of luck to you in finding what you want, god knows you will need it

Cumontits48

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2016
Hi

On top of what that guy said above ^^ its against the rules to bump ur post up so I suggest not doing it or u could face a ban from kinktalk

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
More to the point you've been posting a similar blurb since you joined back in August last year.
Really this approach won't work, if you don't give out more information about yourself, what you are like, what you like and so on you don't differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack.
The number of genuine female submissives on this site who are lesbian or bi is very low so they can be picky. Posting some general posts that they can read will show them what sort of Domme you are, what kinks you like and then they can decide if you are worth their time. Otherwise they just read page after page of Dom(me) want ads with nothing to separate them so either pick one at random or ignore them all.

S

Sugar_Spice

Really this approach won't work, if you don't give out more information about yourself, what you are like, what you like and so on you don't differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack.

I used to try informing people of this but for some reason it doesn't stick, I eventually just gave up and decided that those who were serious would put in the effort.

-- from the mouth of a sub

Featured Threads

New Personals