19 f uk into anything. Looking for a normal lad with a kinky side

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
Heyy I'm Dani, 19 f uk, no limits slave. Looking for an otherwise normal lad under 25 that has a ridiculously kinky side :p

You can throw anything at me and I'll take it like the reusable object that I am - but it would be fun to have chats inbetween my extreme degradations.

PM me :) x

JackDevil

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 5, 2015
Master for slave

Hello my dear dani, I'd love to have you as my humiliation and degradation slave. My Kik and skype are Jdevil669 hope to hear from you soon

Darkking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2013
im waiting for the moment someone actually tries talking to her instead of just telling her what to do lol she doesnt have kik so dont force her to get it she wont find more people just cause she has kik cause in the end it'll just be blown up constantly by everyone trying to get her attention and already acting like shes their sub >_> besides its called messaging her here or on skype (with permission from her)

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
im waiting for the moment someone actually tries talking to her instead of just telling her what to do lol she doesnt have kik so dont force her to get it she wont find more people just cause she has kik cause in the end it'll just be blown up constantly by everyone trying to get her attention and already acting like shes their sub >_> besides its called messaging her here or on skype (with permission from her)

Thankyou! It is way hotter when you just start talking to a guy and find out they have a kinky side. No one gets turned on by "hey slut i'm ur master now".

Darkking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2013
Thankyou! It is way hotter when you just start talking to a guy and find out they have a kinky side. No one gets turned on by "hey slut i'm ur master now".

agreed lol its starting to get a bit out of hand with doms assuming they can own/control every sub they talk to

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
heyyy

i only talk on here for now, but anyone is free to PM me :)

No fetish is too weird :p

Dirtiestboyinpanty

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 3, 2016
Really really loved your add

Hi I am 26 male med student... I don't know if that counts as normal
I am. Extremely kinky.. If you. Don't believe check my previous posts
I can dildo my ass... Beat my balls... Spank my butt... Dildo my ass.. Lick my spit... Swallow my cum. And drink my pee... And even more...
You don't need a cam to watch me
Kik jokerisback Skype nickoncam4u
What I really loved was the chat in between degradation
I love chatting about why people do it. It's also very erotica to know others and it's also much more humiliation when after chatting normally. You are suddenly used again as a slave

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
Hi I am 26 male med student... I don't know if that counts as normal
I am. Extremely kinky.. If you. Don't believe check my previous posts
I can dildo my ass... Beat my balls... Spank my butt... Dildo my ass.. Lick my spit... Swallow my cum. And drink my pee... And even more...
You don't need a cam to watch me
Kik jokerisback Skype nickoncam4u
What I really loved was the chat in between degradation
I love chatting about why people do it. It's also very erotica to know others and it's also much more humiliation when after chatting normally. You are suddenly used again as a slave

i'm a slave, not domme...

Featured Threads

New Personals