Looking for a strict, sadistic mistress woain and hideen public

88dutch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 25, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have met some amazing people on here but unfortunately not someone that is looking for the same thing.

I would love to meet a strict, sadistic Mistress that wants a slave just for her pleasure and use. Someone who grants little to no rights and is serious about owning a slave. We all have social lifes and I don't expect anyone to be online 24/7, but I'd like to meet someone who has the time to chat several times a week. Someone who treats their slaves like cattle and only cares about her own pleasure.

I am not the hormone driven cum and run kind of guy. I serve because I enjoy it when a woman uses me and doesn't hold back. Sees me as a tool for her use and nothing more than that. I don't have to be horny to serve, becauze to me it's all about the woman. I'll be ready and willing to do tasks at any time of the day. Whether I am at home, in my car, outside or at work, I am always at your service.

I enjoy when someone sets goals, rules and daily tasks so I know what I am working towards and feel accomplishment when we reached the goals together.

I hope this ad makes any sense, my previous ads were more detailed but the people I met were too soft and sweet. So maybe this will work? I hope.

im into it for the long term, no one timers or anything.
For the right person, I am loyal, honest, committed and will push myself to become a better slave for your use.

hope to hear from you soon!

Ps. We all have modern technoligy these days, I'd appreciate it if you are willing to verify that you are a woman. I am not asking for nudes or anything, just something that makes me feel confident that I am not being fooled by a guy again.

I have kik, skype and mail. A webcam on my laptop and a camera on my phone so I can send pics and video's wherever I am.

88dutch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 25, 2017
Sorry for the weird title, my ipad started to trip and all of a sudden I posted my thread.

The title had to be:

Looking for a strict, sadistic mistress who's into pain and hidden public

Featured Threads

New Personals