Locked in a Glory Hole

Should I slide a ginger root butt plug into her asshole?

• Total voters

alexmonty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 5, 2014
Leeds
I think the majority of people want the video. I think a good idea would be to put it up if she is a bad whore and disobeys commands.

kenneth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2009
I'm starting to think no one will ever see anything, not even the box, only that you're good enough to give some ideas.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
In Progress

How would you like that done?

Great posts, I really enjoyed reading your adventure

Thanks, she's being blackmailed as you read this. Thanks to the patients of several men she has made some progress. I don't know how long it will take but for me the sooner the better.

Everyone that has asked for her pics will get them. Either emailed or notified of a web link. Please just be patient.

sexdemon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2012
Coventry
I love all these ideas, i would also love to see this video plus i would love pics of the box you used if possible.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Next Steps

After my wife told me she wanted me to push her sexually I've spent a lot of time coming up with ways to do this for her. Some of it has worked and some has not. With the help of several men here she has become much more daring and openly slutty. She seems to enjoy sex more and is now very orgasmic. To some extent her blackmail has worked. After her forced mouth fucking in her glory hole she no longer has a problem sucking strange cock. She also swallows their cum.

Having her expose herself has proven to be difficult for me. Her blackmailers have without fail lost patience with her and given up; I completely understand. She has exposed herself in public for them, put herself into self bondage and a blindfold and been fucked by them, (it was really me or me and a friend). She's masturbated completely nude in her window at work. Drove home both topless and completely naked and many other things. Through all of this she thought her blackmailers were watching or could be watching. Many of these times I was able to see her doing these things without her seeing me.

The one thing she has continued to resist is sending nude pics to strangers. I'm at a loss and really don't know what else to do.

When she's actively being blackmailed her cunt does stay wet so I guess at some level it is a turn on for her but I'm considering stopping and let her evaluate the progress she's made and let her determine if she's sexually happy where she's currently at.

I asked several men to assist in her blackmail for the diversity of tasks. I wanted her doing things I may not have thought of. So far only men have blackmailed her. It may be helpful for a female to give it a try.

I'm interested in opinions of whether I should stop now or continue for the time being.

And yes, if she does ever begin sending pics, everyone here will see them.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I loved the reports, dont know how I missed you actually implementing this awhile back and posting about it but sounds like a great night. I would love to see the pictures/videos and if you need some blackmail help I would be willing to give it a shot

Pantyboy536

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 7, 2014
I would love to c video also and love to c pics of box it sounded freakin cool!!!

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Forced Public Nudity

I'm considering forced public nudity for my wife. I'll probably make her expose her tits first. I'm not really sure to what extent I should go; totally topless or a sheer or fishnet top. Also, I'm wondering what vinue I should do this in. I don't want children seeing. I don't want her just flashing her tits, I want her blatantly exposing them and aware people are looking at her.

I'm interested in any experience others have with fored nudity.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Forced Nudity

My wife responded well to her forced public nudity. At first I didn't think I made the right decision in deciding to do this but her cunt stayed wet for quite some time afterward. My next thought is forced public mastrubation for one or two willing strangers. I'm wondering if I should make her just use her fingers or go all out and bring a dildo. I'm not sure if she will be able to cum but I'm going to tell her she can't stop until she does cum. Any suggestions?

rixy1991

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 21, 2014
pics and video

I'd love to see some pics or video of either the box or your wifes adventure in it any updates on the timescale?

samdiatmh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2013
I would like to see the video as well. Maybe have her act out a semi public self bondage scenario. You could rig things a bit so she can't escape. Switch keys, etc.

Once you do post that video, it will probably spread quite fast. :)

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
My Wife

As many of you know, My wife has been blackmailed by quite a few men for a very long time now. She's been made to do some very painful and/or humiliating things. I'm considering giving her a break and I'm looking for the thoughts of others.

Pros and Cons for continuing her blackmail

Pros and Cons for stoping her blackmail

Featured Threads

New Personals