Western Europe

Tom1995

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 12, 2014
19 year old slave male seeking a dominant female under 40

Hello, first of all, thank you for viewing my ad.

This is not written in the title but I'm also open to be a couple's slave (male and female).

I'm a 19 years old student, living in Belgium and looking for an online relationship with a Mistress. I'm kinda new to the Femdom world, but I'd love to be controlled on a long term. I can send detailed reports, pictures and vids (or cam).but no face shown (atleast not in the beginning).

My likes are Humiliation, Control, Light CBT, (light) pain, Chastity, Light anal, etc.. I would prefer having a Mistress who can push my boundaries in Hidden Public, Cum Play and Crossdressing (even though this isn't compulsary).

Looks are not that important to me, but I want to know who I'm taking orders from and/or chatting with.

Toys: Household items (pegs, rope, toothpaste, wooden spoon, panties, ex-gf's thong, ..)

PS:
1) If you have other likes or dislikes regarding mine we can talk about it.
2) Unfortunately, I don't have kik but I'm sure we can sort that out thanks to gD, emails, Skype,..

Thanks for reading and I hope that I'll become your future submissive so I can please you as you like Miss.

Tom

• Kinks:
Femdom, Domination, Online Play, ..

• Experience:
I never really have had a Mistress, but I have been active on gD, Kinktalk and fetlife (SubTom1995) for about a year now.

• Limits:
Permanent, Blood, Illegal, Social Suicide, ..

Tom1995

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 12, 2014
Ask questions, ask for pics, I'll be happy to answer/send them to you.
Tom

Featured Threads

New Personals