misogyny kink?

dreadinterest

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2015
i think last night while browsing tumblr i discovered i have another kink...

i consider myself in real life to be a feminist, and i'd never back down on that. but i think a fetish of mine might actually be misogyny... the idea that a woman belongs to men, exist to be subservient and used as objects. i had never really thought of this, but i have said in the past that the humiliating names i like to be called aren't bitch or cunt, but condescending, gender-oriented names such as sweetie or hun. this stems from being called these names in the work place and other inappropriate times...

i'm not really ashamed of this discovery, because i think all is fair in kink (as long as you are not harming anyone).

what are your thoughts on this subject?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
It is actually a pretty common kink I think, maybe it even appeals to the feminist mind in particular as some kind of bizarre release from expectation?

There used to be a site or club or something many years ago called PA Magazine. The premise was that all female PA's were there as play things for their bosses.

I have a few images you may enjoy;

advice-Iss8-2.jpg

Bonusposter-leavereq.jpg

copegrope-1.jpg

stall-2.jpg

dreadinterest

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2015
oh my god, i love those <3

thank you so much! yeah, it makes sense that i, as a feminist with a humiliation and objectification kink, think it would be hot to be owned sexually by a man.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
The same reason a lot of dominant guys in the office have a sub side when it comes to sex.

semper_virilis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2015
When I role play online, I generally try to feel out where the other person's deep turn-ons lie and then steer in that direction. More than once, we've ended up in some kind of situation along these lines: going to secluded cabin, make her take off her things in the car before getting there, blindfold her before taking her into the cabin, put her in the middle of a room and tie her hands to a point in the ceiling. Then the party guests start to arrive.....

Sounds like something you might enjoy. :)

dreadinterest

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2015
When I role play online, I generally try to feel out where the other person's deep turn-ons lie and then steer in that direction. More than once, we've ended up in some kind of situation along these lines: going to secluded cabin, make her take off her things in the car before getting there, blindfold her before taking her into the cabin, put her in the middle of a room and tie her hands to a point in the ceiling. Then the party guests start to arrive.....

Sounds like something you might enjoy. :)

oh, hell yeah. and, can i be honest? i hope the guests are people she knows.

bobolala

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 1, 2011
I'm in the same boat. In real life, I have a very strong feminist mindset, but from a kink/fantasy point of view, I get incredibly turned on my degrading and objectifying women

dreadinterest

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2015
i love that! i think there can be a clear separation of kink and moral principle. and, in fact, it's rather un-feminist to kink-shame anyway.

bobolala

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 1, 2011
Completely agree - fantasy is fantasy and everyone should be free to fantasize about whatever they want. I mean, rape fantasy is pretty common for both men and women, but I think for most people there's a pretty clear distinction to reality.

Co0incidently, I have the same 'i have no limits when it comes to fantasy' caveat in my GD sig. Samesies!

dreadinterest

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2015
absolutely.

i was just gonna say, before reading your whole post, that for example i have absolutely, and i mean absolutely no limits when it comes to fantasy.

we should talk ;P

Featured Threads

New Personals