22 Male pet looking for an owner

dragonscales

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2017
Hello!

I am a toy looking for an owner. Property looking to be purchased (for free). An animal to be branded. A set of holes and a useless cock. A tied slut ready to be used. I'm male. 22 years old. I'm fairly new to the life style, but I am willing to try new things and to do my best to please you. I'm excited to get started!

What I'm looking for
I am trying to find a mistress or master to serve. I am hoping to find someone that is strict and enforces their rules, but who also can be someone I can call a friend outside of this. I would really like frequent contact. Maybe at least a little bit everyday, but I understand that you have a life to live outside of this relationship so I understand if that's possible. I am looking for something long term.

Toys
My little cock, my throat, my tight ass, and the rest of my body are all your toys to use how you wish. As far as actual toys, I don't currently have any seeing as the chastity device I used to have was cheap and broke. I'm going to change that soon. I was thinking of starting with a chastity device and then some butt plugs. You can definitely be part of deciding what toys I should get. I'm willing to pick up supplies and toys as we need them.

Experience
I am fairly new to this. I haven't really found someone I wanted to be long term with yet. I have enjoyed doing some dares and just exploring myself. I am hoping to someone that has experience and knows what they are doing but that's not necessarily a requirement. I have done dares on this site and had a few short term doms.

Likes and interests
I am discovering that as I try anal I am starting to enjoy it more and more. It just takes some practice. I do enjoy chastity, edging, denial, all that stuff. I am interested in trying some bondage. I think that would be really cool but I've never had anyone to coach me or try it with. I've always liked it in videos so I wouldn't mind trying it out. I am really interested in serving my mistress or master. I love reading the blogs of people that have found mistresses or masters and really enjoy it. I'm hoping that can be me sooner rather than later. I enjoy body writing. I once had a dom who had me shave my pubes and write owned where the hair was. It was exciting. I also have a fetish for feet and pup play. I want to give up my control. I'm willing to try bladder control.

Dislikes and limits
I am looking to explore my likes and limits more fully. My limits as of right now include anything permanent, public, extreme pain. I'm also not a big fan of cross dressing.

Availability
I do work during the day. Our play sessions would have to be in the evening time and weekends. I'm hoping to have pretty frequent contact like every day but it's okay if you are busy and we have less.

Values
I really think that honesty is the key to making this kind of things work. I won't lie. There are a lot of things to enjoy about this kind of relationship but it also takes work. I'm willing to put in the work. I know it also isn't a walk in the park for you so I will do my best to make you happy.

Willingness
One of the things I most look forward to is trying new things. I'm willing to give things a try and there really isn't a lot I'm not willing to try. I know it takes effort on my part and I'm willing to try my best.

Contact me
Thanks so much for reading this. I hope I have sparked an interest. If I need to clarify anything, if you just have some questions, or if you are genuinely interested please feel free to contact me on here or at my Kik. My username is mazesub

Featured Threads

New Personals