billsgla

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 1, 2016
25 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hi,

A little about myself... I am a 25 year old (the age on the ad seems to be incorrect) dominant guy based in the Scotland, UK. I have blonde hair, green eyes and keep myself in shape. I have been a practising dominant for around three years, and have worked with a number of submissive girls during that time, three of which were longer term relationships. These were all offline relationships which have taken various forms.

I have my own personal life, and I do not let this side of me interfere with that. I always ensure both run side by side but do not cross. I appreciate that some submissives and slaves also look for this sort of arrangement. I am a busy professional guy, so cannot be in touch with you 24/7 as some people seem to expect. But I will maintain regular and consistent contact with you whether that be online or in person.

So what I'm looking for:

I'm seeking a new submissive or slave. The only criteria is that you must be female (I will not respond to applications from males). I am more than happy to work with complete beginners or experienced slaves of any age and description, but I especially enjoy working with complete beginners. There's something about the inexperience which I enjoy.

I will accept applications from slave in any location, but if you were also based in Scotland that would be a bonus.

I'd like my submissive to be polite, respectful, thoughtful and be willing to surrender themself to to me. I like to build a mutual trust with my sub, and I will never punish without reason. I always care for the happiness and wellbeing of my submissive and will always be someone you can talk to.

I don't want to go into likes, limits etc here. That is something we can come to a mutual agreement with when the time comes. I've always respected past submissives limits and will continue to do so.

So if you would like to apply, please answer the following questions and email me your answers to:

[email protected]

Applications do not require photos, but a photo attached to your application will put it to the top of the pile. You photo may be a face pic/partial face/full body minus face. It would just be to give me an idea of what you are like.

If you'd like to include anything else which would compliment your application, feel free to show your initiative and do so.

Finally discretion in a big deal for me, so should you be successful, our relationship will be absolutely discrete on my part, and I will expect the same level of discretion from you. Should I suspect otherwise then it will be to the detriment of out relationship. So it goes without saying that all information and photos in applications will never be shared with anyone.

Good luck!

Name:
Do you have your own place? If not, who do you live with?
Profession:

Hair colour:
Hair length:
Eye colour:
Ethnicity:
where were you born?

Dress size:
Bra size:
Shoe size:
Piercings:
Tattoos:
Best feature:
Worst feature:

Do you have any previous experience as a sub/slave?
If yes above, give brief details:
How often do you masturbate?
Pubic hair (shaven/trimmed/natural):
Details of sexual experience (inc. number of sexual partners):
Do you own any sex toys?
Describe exactly what you are wearing right now:

Favourite movie:
Favourite book:
Favourite drink:
Favourite food:
Favourite music:
Favourite hobby:

Why do you want to be a submissive/slave? (Please give a detailed answer)

• Kinks:
Bondage, control, humiliation

• Experience:
A few precious online and offline submissives. Both long and short term.

• Limits:
Illegal, scat, blood

Featured Threads

New Personals