Question For Dom's. From Sub :)

TakeOverMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 31, 2016
OK I don't know if I'm even aloud to ask a Dom a question.
But heres the question basically do Dom's like when talking to sub to have them in submissive positions when talking .

477b94eb6cccd7936cb13c55e70218e1.jpg

Just like this .

And just a little thing added on.
obviously Masters/Dom's like to punish subs for not doing as said
But I'm just going to add a punishment that I experienced that really worked and made me not disobeyed again . So it goes like this it's called human washing machine basically u have to take someone else's thong or g string and put the dirty side on ur tongue and stuff it all around ur mouth then get some tape and put over ur mouth and ur the washing machine u have to clean it and show Master after if not clean do it again or Dom makes sub do something else ur Dom can dicide to make ur spit out the thong/g string juices obviously ur Master can change stuff around if wanted. :)
I'm sorry sir if I wasn't allowed ask a question.
I definitely didn't disobeyed again after punishment and sorry subs for giving ur Masters ideas. Hahahaha
Thanks everyone

Sorry for not being on for long my phone broke and I didn't really want to us friends phone for this because if she found out probably punish me hahahaha. :)

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Interesting question and a lovely sample sheet of poses by the way.

I personally use poses a lot, I do enjoy the enforced holding of one position not only when I am speak but often during play sessions and sometimes out in public. Obviously poses in public are a little more discrete but the point is not so much the pose itself as the restriction of movement.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I really like endure but a variation. Instead of hands behind their head I like them to lean back and put their hands behind themselves and use them to hold up and it really shows off their pussy. I like poses to show off my pets more then to be used as punishment.

Featured Threads

New Personals