Purple_S

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2016
Does anyone else do this?

I do

Why? Because before I even consider a dominant I make sure we have similar kinks. After that we try things out (trial) if we click, if I think they are lying about my most obvious kink then I dismiss them. My main kink is the way I get aroused after the "honeymoon" period which takes time. If they won't take the time to earn trust to get you in a truly submissive mood, is he/she worth it?

Reactions: CumHereGirl

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
I totally agree with you. It's important to check profiles. I also sometimes check the user/kik names via Google. Filters a lot of garbage. Since I switch I get the request for both sides so just checking what I can.

Reactions: nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
An old thread but still a relevant topic, I feel checking profiles and going through posting history is important for both checking compatibility as well as estimating how much a person seems credible, while it may not be 100% foolproof, it does give a lot of insights into someone's preferences as well as their genuineness.

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
I always check profiles. I also tend to be less than polite if someone seems to not have read my profile. If you can't bother to read a profile why should I bother babying you? I feel like we are all adults so do the two seconds of reading before messaging someone.

CumHereGirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2019
I always check profiles. I also tend to be less than polite if someone seems to not have read my profile. If you can't bother to read a profile why should I bother babying you? I feel like we are all adults so do the two seconds of reading before messaging someone.
It is the most basic of common courtesy and if someone is looking to have a relationship with you then it needs to be built on trust first and foremost. I have not had a sub or slave who will submit to me without me first earning their trust. I mean at the end of the day it is the sub/slave who has the power as they are the ones who release their rights to their D/M so it is only fair that we show them that we can be trusted with that power.

Reactions: An inactive user

Featured Threads

New Personals