Any sexy sub sluts want semi public tasks?

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I was given a private dare that was compatible with this one and so I took the liberty to do them both at the same time.

For this dare I chose a public toilet that was out of the way so that there would be less passage. Actually, only two persons came in while I was there and remained there for about 30 minutes.

I removed all my clothes, including my shoes. I had to stand barefoot on the not-so-clean tiled floor, which was quite of... yucky. I began my slapping my cock five times very hard and loudly (there was nobody in the vicinity, as it is rarely used place). Then I masturbated until my cock was erect and I took a picture of it (hard to keep an erection while trying to take a picture of oneself in such a place...).

At this point I heard someone entering and thus I stopped and pinched and twisted my nipples until he was gone. Then I masturbated some more waiting until 20 minutes had passed.

At that point I looked out to make sure nobody was there. All five cubicles were open. So I prepared my camera, made sure my bag would not be in the way and dashed out. I took two pictures and rushed back in. I was not sure at all that I could get back in without being seen if someone opened the main door.

Alas, once inside the cubicle, I realised that my pics mostly showed my face... I had to do it again. This time I did it slower, taking care to aim the cam correctly. It was a success. And I was lucky because a short time later someone came in!

I tortured my nipples some more until the guy went out. Then I masturbated, came into my hand and took a picture of it. Once done, I licked it clean.

Finally, I wrote "Dirty sub task complete" on the wall next to the toilet seat and took a picture of it. Then only did I put back my clothes and went out.

Thanks for this great dare! I am ready to try a new one as I enjoy your inventivity.

All the pictures can be seen here: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=4303

Ok lets stick with the public restrooms for now but it i am limited until i understand your dislikes etc

I want you to take a bag of any kind with you to a restroom of your choice, Once inside with the door locked i want you to strip off naked (Including shoes etc) and place all of your belongings into the bag.

You will also need a marker pen for this task (Permanent or not)
For each person you hear entering the restroom you must spank yourself hard and loud 4 times ... Do not hold back on this as i want full hard spanks with the slapping sounds to go with it.
For every 3rd person who enters i want you to listen for them leaving and open your cubical door, Poke out your head to check its all clear and step out just 2 steps, This way you can shoot back in if needed.
Once you are outside your stall then if possible you need to take a body pic showing the open door of your stall behind you.

Once that task is complete you can then return inside and take out your marker pen to write somewhere inside your stall "Dirty sub task complete" .... take a picture of it and use that as your album cover to upload your pics on this site.

Adjust as you feel fit but would like to see the full task carried out!!

atgmaildotcom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 2, 2011
1: Public or semi public?
Semi Public

2: Where do you plan to carry out your dare?
In the woods
3: What toys etc would you like to use?
Rope, cb6000, womens clothes/ lingerie, padlocks, butt plug, dildos, vibrator, clothespins, collar

4: Who, If anyone will you be with?
Just me
5: How will you report? (Full story? ... Pics? .. Both?)
Both

sexy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 19, 2011
Semi public and public

2: Where do you plan to carry out your dare?
Outdoors, public bathrooms, in house

Ropes, chains, strings, clothespins, nakedness, sperm, panties, locks, bras, thongs, robe, short shorts, ankle restraints, spreader bar, thigh restraints

Alone

Full story + pics. Pics will be taken by myself without a tripod so I'll have to hold the camera and aim it at myself. This is impossible to do in many situations. But I am really willing to take pictures.

billyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 27, 2010
I have really liked just reading the dares you have given so far. I don't know if I can talk myself into doing this, I've never done anything even close to semi-public (unless in my back yard at 2AM counts).

Please send me the dare and I will try to do it in one of my less sane moments :eek:

semi-public

2: Where do you plan to carry out your dare? (On a walk, In work etc) please give some detail so i can design your dare better.
Public restroom or mountains

nipple clamps, butt plug, paddle(?), clothes pins, rope

I will be alone

Story, possibly both

Slutywhoregirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 9, 2022
I do badly pleas give me several naughty task in a store woods park I’ll be by my self with dildo but plug and control what what clothes to wear I’ll give picks and story

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I do badly pleas give me several naughty task in a store woods park I’ll be by my self with dildo but plug and control what what clothes to wear I’ll give picks and story
This thread is from 2013, I don't think any of the people who've posted are still active members so you're not going to get a response anytime soon.

However I decided to move this where it now belongs as the thread does contain some worthwhile discussions but I'd suggest you create a new thread in the Request Dares or Tasks forum to get some active members involved.

Reactions: anonym222

Slutywhoregirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 9, 2022
This thread is from 2013, I don't think any of the people who've posted are still active members so you're not going to get a response anytime soon.

However I decided to move this where it now belongs as the thread does contain some worthwhile discussions but I'd suggest you create a new thread in the Request Dares or Tasks forum to get some active members involved.
How do I do that? And well mabey you have a task I can do?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
How do I do that? And well mabey you have a task I can do?
Go into this section:

Now hit the big red, Post Thread button and you're away.

The more details you include in your post the better the type of response you'll get. If folks know what toys you have, what kind of cloths you have they can get you to wear and what locations you want to try out it you'll have heaps of suggestions.
Currently your post is bit too compact and confusing, so if you mean you want something to do in stores, the park or the woods make that clear. A lot of people here don't have English as their first language but they are very experienced and can make great suggestions if they understand what you want.

Slutywhoregirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 9, 2022
Go into this section:

Now hit the big red, Post Thread button and you're away.

The more details you include in your post the better the type of response you'll get. If folks know what toys you have, what kind of cloths you have they can get you to wear and what locations you want to try out it you'll have heaps of suggestions.
Currently your post is bit too compact and confusing, so if you mean you want something to do in stores, the park or the woods make that clear. A lot of people here don't have English as their first language but they are very experienced and can make great suggestions if they understand what you want.
Thank you

Asseater4200

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 20, 2022
I love to read up on the public dares but there is never enough of them

So if any of you guys want to try out either public or semi public (Hidden) dares then i will come up with the ideas for you.

All i need is the following details... PM me or write here.

2: Where do you plan to carry out your dare? (On a walk, In work etc) please give some detail so i can design your dare better.

Once i have your details i will get back to you with your dare
Kik me @steviewonder189

Chipperadams

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Genderqueer
  • Submissive
May 21, 2022

So if any of you guys want to try out either public or semi public (Hidden) dares then i will come up with the ideas for you.

Sounds hot I'll do it in public downtown in my little town with a dildo and/or butt plug by myself report with full story and pics

Asexyblonde

----Verified---- Big Tit Queen
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 7, 2021

Ready my details are…….
1: semi public
2: On a walk (park)
3: no toys just house hold items (pant hangers, hair ties, rope, veggies, etc )
4: no one (might be people at the park)
5: Pics

anonym222

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 30, 2022

1:semi public
2:work/shops
3:butt plug, household
4: nobody
5:full story

Featured Threads

New Personals