Canada

switchslave18

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2016
18 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old submissive female

I am an 18 year old male from eastern Ontario looking for a submissive girl close to my age.

A little bit about myself: I am 18 years old as I already mentioned. I would consider myself to be average looking, 6ft tall, about 160lbs. I have blueish/greenish eyes, depends the day, and light brown/dirty blonde hair, I honestly don't know which would best describe the colour. I tend to be very shy until I get to know someone, so we might have to talk a little while before I am fully comfortable. I work a steady full time job, good pay and good benefits therefore I am not willing to relocate myself anytime soon, though I could provide if a sub were to relocate to me. I like to say that the limits that matter in a relationship are the submissives, not so much the doms. That being said we will discuss likes and limits together before we meet. What I am really looking for is a full time dom/sub relationship (not controlling 100% of your life, don't worry), preferably live in, where we play when ever we want or get a chance. Whether the relationship goes beyond dom/sub depends on our connection together.

My Ideal Submissive: Female, as I am straight, 18 to early 20's in age, new to being submissive, or open to having a dom with less experience. Willing to learn together and teach each other as we go. She should be open to trying new things, as I am. Local to me or willing to relocate would be preferred, though I would be open to online relationships.

• Kinks:
Bondage, forced orgasms, humiliation, spanking, etc

• Experience:
I don't have much experience at all, I have never been in a real offline relationship, so as above someone who also doesn't have much experience or someone who is open minded and patient and willing to teach

• Limits:
We can talk about limits and more if you are interested. Your limits are most important to me, however I do have a few, such as anything illegal, involving family, and anything really permanent.

Featured Threads

New Personals