Nicole exhibitionism requests

dariodragon7

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2015
Just because she left you doesn't mean she wanted to quit. As she showed by her next message lol. . But since you no longer own her maybe you should change your signature to remove that line about you still owning her and linking anyone to this post. Attention to detail is a trait of a quality dominant. You're already seeking new girls and haven't fully closed out the last experience.

The fact that she wrote that doesen't necessarily mean it's the truth just because she is a girl. Anyway differently from you I don't live on kinktalk so I'll remove that from my signature when I have the time and will to do it. I even asked for the thread to be locked so why even bothering writing what you wrote? You're underlining me by a few lines talking about "attention to details". Mind your own "details" instead of going around kinktalk judging others like you seem to do pretty often judging by your posts. Judging others is a worse thing than attention to details. Also I'm not "seeking new girls", I didn't post an add for it I just made clear that I'm on the search but I didn't actively look for a new one, Mr Detail. Now can mods please lock this thread before it becomes a flame war? I already asked twice so please lock it or either allof you stop posting as it's not active anymore, thanks

P.s. I will kindly put you into my ignore list to avoid reading your nonsense in this site, so now feel free to write whatever you want I won't luckily be bothered by any of your nonsense anymore. Bless the ignore list option. Have a nice life

Last edited:

alja

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2015
The fact that she wrote that doesen't necessarily mean it's the truth just because she is a girl.
We will never know the truth. But that's not important. It's none of my business what happened between you and her. I will not judge anybody by what someone else wrote about him or her except if I know the writer very well.

I don't think that this thread must be locked and also I don't think that anybody of us should tell the moderators what they should or shouldn't do. If they think this thread must be locked they will do so.

As long as this thread is not locked, we can discuss about the topic: exposure of a certain girl.

Will this thread continue?

dariodragon7

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 13, 2015
No because I believe she will open her own thread. I asked to lock it because it lost it's purpose since she is not under my guidance anymore. And as you can see there are peoples filling this with useless and meaningless comments about judging and non requested advices. So rather than filling it with pointless content i'd rather have it locked. You can all discuss in the thread she will most likely open. Case and thread closed for me. If anyone wants to talk to me there are private messages

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
The fact that she wrote that doesen't necessarily mean it's the truth just because she is a girl. Anyway differently from you I don't live on kinktalk so I'll remove that from my signature when I have the time and will to do it. I even asked for the thread to be locked so why even bothering writing what you wrote? You're underlining me by a few lines talking about "attention to details". Mind your own "details" instead of going around kinktalk judging others like you seem to do pretty often judging by your posts. Judging others is a worse thing than attention to details. Also I'm not "seeking new girls", I didn't post an add for it I just made clear that I'm on the search but I didn't actively look for a new one, Mr Detail. Now can mods please lock this thread before it becomes a flame war? I already asked twice so please lock it or either allof you stop posting as it's not active anymore, thanks

P.s. I will kindly put you into my ignore list to avoid reading your nonsense in this site, so now feel free to write whatever you want I won't luckily be bothered by any of your nonsense anymore. Bless the ignore list option. Have a nice life

There was no judging Involved. It's a public forum. So it's full of opinions and stating a simple fact based on my observation was all I did. There are plenty of posts I've responded to. I will always address issues with fakes frauds unsafe practices and the like. This lifestyle is full of them all. If that is what you considered "judging " then so be it. I will still feel better knowing that people are made aware of these type issues. There's not a flame war when someone is told how their actions or words are incorrect. It's a learning experience. Searching seeking whatever the case it's the same thing. Enjoy your adventure in the lifestyle.
As the other member above makes a valid point. I was incorrect to assume one person or the other was responsible for ending things here . That I will accept as my fault for addressing. The rest I still stand by. Enjoy your day all.

Featured Threads

New Personals