Bringing in a 3rd? good idea/bad idea

Enigma_Dave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 20, 2014
Hey I wanted some feedback from fellow Doms & even entertain a few opinions of subs...
My very good girl sub girlfriend and I were playing with the idea of bringing in a 3rd to please me by letting my sub dominate this little slut waitress we took a shine to. So the question is, while, what I say goes and she would do this willingly and happily; I am not wanting to fuck up a very happy taken/kept relationship. We both feel quite lucky to have found each other and while our play time is epic, our actual relationship is pretty damn epic too. That said, she is a woman with normal woman jealousies and other womanly emotions. I wish to know if anyone has any positive or negative adventures to share that shed light on the dynamics that can change if you let some mousey whore waitress suck the clit of your sub till she screams.
:)
-E.d
Tough dom probs huh...?...

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Be careful. I have seen it work but only with truly polyamorous subs, you are quite correct that this transcends the whole D/S thing. If your sub is only doing it to please you and she is not truly ok with it, it could ruin a good thing.

Enigma_Dave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 20, 2014
yah

I think we prob won't end up acting on it, but while she is 'straight' she really is considering the idea because of the attitude of the other gal. something about her just got her going. A lot of it is prob that this is her first sub relationship she's ever been party to and she's learning alllllll kinds of new stuff she never had the chance to try before. I am pretty proud of her as human being for getting to find out what she likes for herself. Just don't want that curiosity to end up causing the very things she hates about an unkept life. Petty jealousy and the like.
Thanks
-E.dave

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The problem is not her attitude to the other sub but what happens if/when that other sub shows interest in you. That's where the fun often stops...

Bannerman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2014
totally agree with the Doc

Listen to the doctor he is telling it true .... seen a few d/s relationships completely collapse with the introduction of a 3rd party .. either another sub or dom or mistress ... so be careful before you venture into this ..... some fantasies are best kept just that!!

Featured Threads

New Personals