Help with starting a D/s relationship with my wife

twholt788

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 22, 2014
We recently have decided that we want to start a D/s relationship. I am the Dom and she is the sub. She really wants to be a sub, but is worried about giving up control. We want to start slow and build up to 24/7 lifestyle. I am just wondering if anyone here can give us some advise as to how to start her on giving up control little by little? She says that she feels that she would prefer to start with sex and then move on from there. Is that a good idea? I know this is very lengthy but, I want to make this work for her and me. I dont want her to feel like she is subhuman and that is what she is afraid of happening.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
All things are possible! Well they are if you go about them correctly. The fact that you are starting out like this is good, feel your way slowly and only go with things you are both comfortable with. There is no need to even aim for the 24/7 D/S relationship at this point, I haven't seen that work often anyway as it takes a special kind of dedication and commitment on both sides. I would suggest starting with things you are both curious about, learn as much as you can online before you start and make sure you both understand what you doing. Even simple sounding things like spanking or caning require care and experience, the power and placement of the hits, the timing and so on. I have seen new subs turned off for good by inexperienced Doms going "over the top". Sample lots of D/S kinks and play around, ask lots questions and if the dynamic is there it will naturally emerge. If either of you feel you are having to work at your roles and they are not coming naturally then take another look at what you really want. You will find you can not act "Dom" any more than she will be able to act "sub", if you do it is just a type of role playing and while there is nothing wrong with that it just isn't a D/S relationship.

Featured Threads

New Personals