Western Europe

Franko

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 13, 2014
26 year old slave male seeking a dominant male of any age

Hi my Name is Franko Im 26 years old, athletic build and live near Madrid Spain. I ve been into BDSM for quite some time and would like to expand my daily life for an Online Relationship I am a single and very curious about chastity, pet Play and waterworks. In fact I don't neglect my cum and pee:p. That being said.

I intentionally don't consider myself as a slave I rather use the words "very submissive" Im open to a lot of more kinky stuff ( I mentioned only 30%:eek:) but my main fetish is controlled chastity and ejaculation control.

Im looking for someone who is (obviously) dominant and takes pleasure if the sub suffers and begs for certain things. I even buy the stuff you want for the sessions. But as I said I don't want to submit myself in a total Slave/Master relationship though I will totally obey:rolleyes: Hope you all get my point. If u are not older than 40 and live in Europe speak 50% English or even Spanish and share the same interests contact me using a PM. Thanks

• Kinks:
mentioned in the ad

• Experience:
I have some years of experience and even went under controlled chastity for some months...but I want more.

• Limits:
scat, social suicide, blackmail, permanent damage

Franko

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 13, 2014
some of you asked me whether I only do the above mentioned stuff. The answer is no. I, of course, do CBT, Nipple Torture, mindgames and the obvious stuff with the backdoor:D and some other naughty things.

Im just mainly interested in a serious keyholder (combination lock plus chastity or other methods) who can apply all the things together.
Maybe there is someone out there who can cure my masturbation addiction and show me some borders.

Thanks.

PS: PM me first I don't want to publish my Messenger details

Featured Threads