Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 31, 2014
19 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

19 Male sub from NSW​

About me:

Hi there and thanks for taking the time to read my add. I am a 19 year old male currently working in a cafe and studying a design course. I would describe myself as a very open minded person who is always willing to try new things. I am 6ft tall, slim athletic build (I try to work out about 4-5 times a week), I love most geeky/nerdy things am I'm not afraid to admit it.

I'm not quite sure how I became a sub but I love it greatly. I am new to this however, I have had a few ones offs online and one real life experience but I am looking for something longer term, looking for a Mistress to mold, teach me and expand my interests. You can expect and willing and excited slave. I am happy to provide both pics and cam service.

I will however have commitments that I must meet with work and school so I will not be available 24/7 and understand the same may apply to you. You do however have my word I will do my up most to serve you.

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for a Mistress who is 18+ and willing to take me under her wing. I am open to almost anything with only a few deal breakers:
  • Blood :(
  • Full Public :(
  • Family :(
  • Friends :(
  • Extreme pain :(

So if you are interested please either PM me or message my kik JasperJones94 and I will be happy to provide a picture of myself to you. Hope to hear from you soon! Xx

• Kinks:
femdom, control/denial, anal, instructions, insertions, pee play, hidden public, tasks, feet/socks, chastity, humiliation.

• Experience:
My real life experience with a Mistress was a one off. While I was with her I serviced her feet, she then made me worship her legs and ass with my tongue. She then took me to the shower and gave me a golden shower all my body. After this she played with my ass until finally allowing me to cum while I serviced her feet once again.

• Limits:
Blood, full public, family, friends and extreme pain.

Featured Threads

New Personals