U.K. & Ireland

princessanabella

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 2, 2016
26 year old slave female seeking a dominant male of any age

I'm a horny princess who loves having my holes stuffed. I want to stuff my panties in my bum and walk around during the day in my short skirt, and touch my clit on the bus on the way to Daddy's house when I think no one is looking.

Then I want to beg Daddy to let me suck his big cock, and let him choke me with it as he shoves it down my throat. I want Daddy to tell me what a good girl I have been keeping my panties stuffed in my arsehole all day and coming to visit him already dripping wet.

I want Daddy to send me to the bathroom to take my panties out of my bum and give myself an enema. I want to hold the enema in for Daddy while he ties my arms to my legs and leaves me squirming, with my arse in the air, blindfolded on the floor. I'm going to try so hard to keep the enema in for Daddy.

I want Daddy's friends to come and visit him and take it in turns to fuck my tiny arsehole until it's gaping wide open, then I want Daddy to spank me for spilling the enema all over the bathroom floor and embarrassing him in front of his friends. I want Daddy to tell me what a bad girl I am and how his friends think I am a disgusting cumbag who deserves to be treated like a whore.

I want Daddy and his friends to use a huge speculum to keep my raw arsehole wide open and exposed, then I want every single one of them to cum inside it.

I love the feeling of Daddy and his friends' hot fresh cum sliding deep into my intestines. I want Daddy to leave me there, exposed and tied up on the floor, then use a vibrator on my clit to make me cum hard with all that semen in my tummy.

Sometimes when I've been a very good girl and don't let any cum drip out, Daddy pulls out the fuck machine and lets it drill my tight, swollen, neglected cunt at 200 rpm until I am shivering. This usually makes me squirt everywhere, if Daddy lets me.

Then I want Daddy to let me lick any cum juice up from the floor, before I can go home with my arsehole well-stretched and ruined, dripping with juice.

I will keep my tits out under my coat so that anyone who looks at me can see that I am a dirty used little slut and Daddy just showed me how much he loves me by letting me cum all over his bathroom floor and lick it up.

I will come back to Daddy's house whenever he wants to watch me stick foreign objects up my arse and get fucked in the bum and throat by all of his friends. Daddy knows how much I love my trips to see him, and he makes me feel like such a Princess.

Message me if you think you can be my Daddy.

I am a fit, attractive, intelligent mid-20s black female and would prefer to webcam first. I would like to do this in real life, eventually, so we need to build trust over cam.

• Kinks:
multiple loads, creampies, anal, spanking, enema, orgasm denial/control, being tied up, being left exposed - especially gaped/stuffed, being vulnerable, sensory "confusion" e.g. gloves/blindfolds/earplugs, chastity/neglect games, gaping with speculums, being plugged, blindfolded gangbangs

• Experience:
none

• Limits:
anything permanent, scat, pissing, needles, punching, kicking, friends/family, cruel treatment, name-calling etc,

Last edited:
Reactions: mean.master

mistressslave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2015
hello

i read ur thread. skype me @r007hit
let me know on skype that u find my user on kinktalk and ur asl and what ur looking for

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
Go ahead and send me a PM, then we can actually start to talk and maybe get to an agreement on starting a Dominant/Submissive relationship. ;)

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Ryanl12345

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 7, 2016
Kik me. I'm a switch. I'd love to play with you. My kik is removed

Last edited by a moderator:

robopenguincop

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2015
Hello i would love to try and fill this role my Skype is penguinland1 and kik is robopenguincop please reply

Bdsmmuseum

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 8, 2016
Hey

Hi, DOM experienced hardcore but very caring master daddy looking for obedient, young, loyal, real and attentive eager to please sub/slave/pet....(Only females), no limit slave to do anything and everything for me, and to be permanently owned by me , can take orders in real life, and simply obey and serve the master.

I am into hardcore action, bondage, full nude inspection and body training, clothing control, beastility (occasionally), black/satanic sexual ritual and orgasms, orgasm control, taboo ownership and roleplay, forced ownership, attentive orgasm, bondage hardcore sessions, orgasm denial, spoiling control and monitoring ,pain control, gangbang fantasy, degradation, humiliation, pet training/retraining, tease control, use of toys (optional), ownership, short or long term serving (long term preferred), moaning control, tying-up, slapping, begging, hardcore roleplay, Discipline monitoring, erotic thinking control, erotic hypnosis (play and abuse) ,costume choice control, precise choice and order following, spanking, strap-on (choices control and bondages using the same) etc.

You will be my personal sex toy and my command will be your will.

KiK me if you are the one for the master @ "Bdsmmuseum"

Live pics and vids are must, If you aren't comfortable with it, don't even message me.

say "Hi Daddy, I am at your service" with your asl and a live pic. As soon as you add me on kik.

Chelsea2016

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2016
M here from London who would love to do all of that to you

Kik me at Arthur_boost for more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals