Region
All other regions

fo2sh

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 20, 2015
18 years old submissive guy seeks a mistress to own me and claim me as her property and to teach me how to be a good boy

I'm looking for someone who can talk over email,kik or Skype

I don't want someone that will disappear after a short time but someone that i can build up a good friendship, relationship with .

as a sub I'm honest , open minded, willing to discuss and try new things

I really don't care if your Grammer, English or writing is bad as long as we can understand each other it's fine

I will give my email address or Skype out when you message me and we can start from there.

Age is just a number for me so I will accept any age as long as you are 18 +

About Me (personally):

I am 18 years old, I do smoke, sometimes I workout and jog, I like going out with my friends and I love driving, I do go to college so I won't be online while I'm in college

About Me(sub / slave side):

As a sub and a slave I'm really obedient but a Lil bratty, I have a high pain tolerance I like when my Mistress pushes my limits, but she need to discuss with me before pushing it, I like when my Mistress is strict but understanding in the same time I'm looking for a loyal Mistress to treat me well , In this relationship I hope to not only be your sub, slave but your friend so that means I want discuss things and see how things are in out lives outside of our sessions and such. Hopefully I am what you are looking for, more information is below so please keep reading until the end.

I love :

Humiliation
Pet play
Role play
Some pain
Clothing control
Bladder control

I like :

Body writing
Masturbation and orgasm control
Rules for a sub, slaves
Pushing my limits within reason
Understanding Mistress

I dislike :

Edging excessively
Heavy pain
Pushing my limits without discussions
Not being fair

Limits
Social suicide
Heavy pain
Blackmail
Involving friends, family or animals
Breaking the law
Permanent
Scat
Blood
I'm only okay with hidden public
Not respecting my limits
I'm not a sissy :)

Experience:

I have been in Bdsm lifestyle style for 5 years ( yes I started young)

Thank you for taking the time and reading this post, please pm me If you have any questions, concerns or comments about myself

So if you interested in owning me please msg me with ur kik or Skype

Last edited:

fo2sh

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 20, 2015
I'm Still searching for a Mistress, hope I find the right Mistress

Featured Threads

New Personals