Need severe punishment!

Fredb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 15, 2017
ello! I'm in need of a severe punishment session. The reason for this is my faling graders in my university studies, having become lazy in regardes to exercise, missmanaged my economy used foul language and an excesive amount of lying (to parents about grades etc.). My girlfriend brought this up and we decided on three independent punishments. These are spanking, mouthsoaping, and enema. After googling a bit we found this site and since she'd like to get some input, we're fairly new not completely unexperienced but certainly not experts, she had me create a survey as well as making this thread. We'd be much obliged if you would full in the survey or write suggestions for the three punishments, or add anything that you see fit, to this thread. Since getting Andersen to the survey might take some time she has decided that the session will be sometimes after the next weekend, giving it at least a week for the ansedda to come in. Reading some posts a common thing seems to be stating likes/limits, instead of going over these try to be close to the already agreed punishments.

Link to survey: https://sv.surveymonkey.com/r/ZS5YZWQ

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
I believe while you are waiting for results from this poll you should still get a bare bottom spanking of 50 spanks with bare hand everynight until the day before the results are in.This is horrible behaviour and you should not be allowed to wait a week or so without some punishment

Fredb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 15, 2017
I've mentioned this to my girlfriend and she agrees that I should get at the very least a spanking everyday until the main punishment. She also sends ger thanks to you for the idee

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
You are very welcome. I hope you understand the need for these spankings!

shayla

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2015
Great Punishment

I think a good punishement would be putting you in a chastity cage, the only way out is to improve your grades and stop lying

Purple_S

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2016
Punishments arent fun

Schoolwork? Well put away 1-2 hours a day for schoolwork. If not completed you can spend that allotted time in the corner.

Lying: Simple is sometimes the best and is a good telltale. Simple rubberband on wrist and simply snap it HARD each time it is done. As hard as you can in situation anyways.

I would also suggest putting dislikes in original post to actually get legit punishments so we aren't doing guess work

Featured Threads

New Personals