No chill

NotYourGirlfriend

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 24, 2016
I'm not the only one bothered by how nuts some of the guys on here are, am I?
Like, every personal add is like "KIK ME AND CALL ME MASTER IMMEDIATELY AND SUBMIT COMPLETEY RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!"
Like, dude. No. Get to know someone a bit first. You're coming off as thirsty and dangerously aggressive. Why would someone want to submit to someone so selfish and power hungry? RED FLAG.
"Master" is an earned title, for both parties. She doesn't *earn* the right to call you master until she is trained enough to truly submit and you don't *deserve* the title until you have proven yourself capable of training and caring for a sub/slave.
Dudes here have NO chill!
Lol

And is it just me or is the term "slave" also used around here rather loosely? Like, "I'm a slave, but here are all my conditions and limits."
No. You're a sub.
Like... I kinda get it. When my Master and I started, we had limits and conditions, etc... But I also didn't call him "master" and he didn't call me his slave.
Until I knew I was able to trust him with my mind and body, and fully submitted, that is. Then he called me his slave, I called him my Master, and now I have no limits with him.

I feel like people are skipping important steps in relationship building here, I guess...

I'm not alone on this observation, am I? Lol
Rant over.

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
Spot on. I like to ask subs what their definition of sub and Slave is. So they understand what it is they are saying. Also so they understand where the power stands within the relationship.

Though many people don't want to try to understand this nuance.

JMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2015
Spot on

Thing is that you have to understand the people who are on here. Most masters are not masters they are little boys acting hard to see some tits. Probably because in real life the only tits they have seen is there mums. I would say a fair few are boy dom and very few are gentlemen doms. That's the issue here

Bemuso

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2015
I quite agree

I'm moved to agree with all this, too many idiots and fakes on here too. That said when I post an intelligent and friendly private message I seldom get a reply. Lack of activity, fake profiles? All of the above? Certainly I'm in the market for someone who wants to build and learn along the way (a female sorry gents!). Let's hope more people think with their heads, the good thing is the idiots mark themselves out by their behaviour so easy to spot and reject them quickly. Genuine only please!

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Thing is that you have to understand the people who are on here. Most masters are not masters they are little boys acting hard to see some tits. Probably because in real life the only tits they have seen is there mums. I would say a fair few are boy dom and very few are gentlemen doms. That's the issue here

and the sad part is, if they just wanna see tits - they can always you search for it on the web.

htko1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 23, 2015
Funny part is that you can find the same phenomenom on both side. Lot of girls (what I experienced) who'd like to sub to you are here for their own interest. You give them dares, you barely get a thanks and they are off...

AuthorCrow

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2016
Real spot on

What you've said is true htko1, there are extremes on both sides, but let's face it, the biggest extreme out there is leaning towards males. I mean, what do you get if there's just a girl that's looking for dares to get turned on by being told what to do, could be her hidden kink that she's not willing to commit to entirely and just disappears after. No harm done.
(other than slightly annoy the person who gave the dare/task, happened to me personally a bunch, but at least I usually get a thanks for it and that's about it, sure personally I'd like a report back to it as well, but not like that reports does whole lot in the first place, but does help with improving yourself as task/dare giver, even though just being realistic is all that matters to it.)

But then on the other hand, fake and wannabe doms/masters, their actions have a far bigger consequence especially on a new person entering bdsm in the first place. You've got tons of naive subs out there, so that gets you to think a lot about it as well, overall whenever I see a post's that are, like NotYourGirlfriend said, "red flag" being shown all over the place.
It's really sad that 90% of people just forget that mutual respect as well as trust (just mentioning these two as they are the most important in my opinion) between dom/sub is what takes anything anywhere in the first place.

Personally I'd love for such posts(the shit type of "I'm master, you slave, do this for me, don't talk back, don't talk at all other than say 'yes master' to me" ) to just get instantly removed but that's asking for impossible, as amount of posts like that stockpile faster than they could be deleted.

htko1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 23, 2015
I can't agree more with you. There is nothing more boring than a one way 'discussion'.
Since most of the activities here are done online -and will stay online 97% of the time- relations between people only stand out through words.
I personnaly think that if one of the person does not give his/her feeling, though, etc then nothing is going to come out. And it will probably bring deception to both. Talk, chat and discuss, of anything.

daddymastermp

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2017
i argee i have been a master for a few years and always chat to posible slaves and subs first the ones who want to rush in i normally say no to trust is everything in this game

NotYourGirlfriend

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 24, 2016
I think because it's online and most people intend for the relationship to stay online is part of the reason things get so intense so quick.
In real life, it's a lot harder to defy your dom/Master and you need to have a lot more trust in them because (s)he is ACTUALLY doing things to you. Meanwhile, if you're online, you always have the opportunity to either 1) fake the task, 2) just not do it or 3) ghost the dom, and you are never really put into a position where you have placed yourself fully in their hands. Which I think gives people more confidence to say things like "I have no limits!" when they are just exploring because if you suddenly find one, you always have the option of backing out with little to no consequence.

Featured Threads

New Personals