Kink Talk

Go Back   Kink Talk > Community > Lounge

Old 01-21-2017, 07:49 PM
Kink Talk Member
Lesbian - Female - Private

NotYourGirlfriend is on a distinguished road
Default What is the best way to act?

So, I'm in a M/s relationship. My Master has made it clear that he will be going out and having sex with other people. My permission is not required.
My question is this:
When a guy does this how does he prefer his slave to act?
Like... I'm not sure if I should go my usual route of giving him love and attention and, in my case, being a little needy, OR if I should do my best to keep some distance and let him be for a bit. You know, let him come to me when he's ready for me, again.

What do other Masters and/or Doms prefer? Why?
Old 01-21-2017, 08:10 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Dominant

Master_Kevin is on a distinguished road

This depends on what type of relationship and limits that you had negotiated.

There are cuckqueen relationships or scenes which can be higher in humiliation.

It could be a test to find where your limits are.

I would want someone who would be true to themselves. And not try to act as I thought that they should.

Master Kevin
Old 01-22-2017, 12:42 AM
Banned
Straight - Male - Dominant

Master05361 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYourGirlfriend View Post
So, I'm in a M/s relationship. My Master has made it clear that he will be going out and having sex with other people. My permission is not required.
My question is this:
When a guy does this how does he prefer his slave to act?
Like... I'm not sure if I should go my usual route of giving him love and attention and, in my case, being a little needy, OR if I should do my best to keep some distance and let him be for a bit. You know, let him come to me when he's ready for me, again.

What do other Masters and/or Doms prefer? Why?
Agreeing with Master Kevin here & although it's humiliating seeing your Master doing adultery it could be for a number of reasons such as a threesome in the works, maybe a punishment, testing you (which I think is highly possible) or exploring new kinks to try on you later. Act as you have always done & as the M/s agreement was set out this shouldn't change.
Old 01-26-2017, 09:20 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Female - Submissive

xoMalicious is on a distinguished road

Depends, really. Like Master05361 said, depends on what kind of limits were established beforehand. Not only that but your level of comfort, knowing he's out and about slinging his Willy to other people.

I, personally, would let him be for a while. Let him do his thing, if you're what he wants, he'll come back.

But, at the same time,that behavior could result in pushing him away further.
“Keep me rather in this cage, and feed me sparingly, if you dare. Anything that brings me closer to illness and the edge of death makes me more faithful. It is only when you make me suffer that I feel safe and secure. You should never have agreed to be a god for me if you were afraid to assume the duties of a god, and we know that they are not as tender as all that. You have already seen me cry. Now you must learn to relish my tears.”