Self bondage

Arawen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2016
Looking for tips/things to try. i've always wanted to be tied up in various ways, but not sure how to do it without a partner.

BDSMisintheblood

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 7, 2015
Uk
Hey I'm a crossdressing guy whose been doing self bondage in secret since I was 8!! I'm 34 now so I've picked up some cool ways do to it. If you wanna have a chat about it my kik is boundandgagged1982, maybe I can give you some ideas- there's no catch I just wanna meet people like me :)

daringdavid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 23, 2014
Saw your post and was wondering if you had any luck getting tips, I have he same issueof not having any help

Scrap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 12, 2017
A few tips I've learned over the years...

don't use rope if you're going for restraints. Use chains and locks. Padlocks are okay, provided you can reach the keys. combo locks are good as long as you can see them. "ice timers" work wonders- freezing keys in water bottles/cups, or freezing the "keystone" point of a restraint system together.

Always leave yourself more slack than you think you need. Trust me, you'll appreciate this one.

Always take the time to plan out what you are going to do. Doing things on the fly leads to mistakes and missed steps, and can be dangerous.

Always leave yourself an "out". Either have a "safety key" set out somewhere, or do it somewhere you'll get discovered in case things go sideways.

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
Looking for tips/things to try. i've always wanted to be tied up in various ways, but not sure how to do it without a partner.

There are a very many places to find this kind of information. BoundAnna.com is a good place. Any site that you find useful may have a links or other places page. Browse the sites there.

A YouTube search of selfbondage gave a large number of videos. I expect few of these are "how to". But you will likely get some tips just from watching.

Literotica.com and the like have many stories of self bondage. Please don't think of these as instructional. By far these works are fictions. Many exploits sound awfully good on the screen but will not play out so nicely in the flesh. I recall a story that involved a long time in bondage. The text went into great detail about the concept, planning, preparation, execution, escape, revovery, and afterthoughts. But there was nothing about food or water, or going to the toilet. Many have selfbondage scenes have the captive found by a stranger who then leads them on a grander bondage journey. If we all could be so lucky?

An earlier post spoke of keys in ice. Test this many times before you close the lock. On one of my tests the ice was to melt and drop the key with a small weight, added to be sure it would not adhear to the container. The oblong weight turned sideways as the ice melted and became lodged in the opening. Test test test

Do not rely on the power staying on. I have never ever had the power go out during bondage. But, I am sure it happens. Combination locks can't be opened in the dark. So you can have a light timer allow release after a time. If the power is out you are stuck. So have a window with sheers nearby so dawn will release you.

Beware of most gags. Those that block breath through the mouth are not for self bondage. If you choke, your nose becomes blocked, stuffed, or you vomit, you won't be able to breathe. Nothing about the neck in self bondage.

If you have a trusted friend, trust them with this part of your life. You can say that you only want to experiment. Have then come over sometime after you get out unless you call them. Or even have them watch a movie at the other end of the house. If you don't want to be that forthcoming, ask them to come over in the evening to feed the fish, water your plants, or take the trash out to the curb. Leave a large note that you are sure they will find telling how to rescue you. If you escape on time, recover the note, call them saying plans changed or get out of the house and celebrate your good times.

Featured Threads

New Personals