New insertion ideas

PollyPerfect

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2014
Hi!
I haven't been around for a while so firstly, hello!
I'm looking for new dares for filthy insertions, some of you may have seen my twitter page and know what I am into, but for those that haven't things I have already done are,
gloves, panties, whisk, pearl necklace, tinned fruit cocktail (not in the tin), christmas chocolate, pop bottles, dirty socks, stiletto heels,
I love the feeling of something new filling up my holes so my main ask is for suggestions of things I can do for new pictures.
But I am also looking for things I can insert in myself for work, I work long 14 hour days most days so it will be fun to see if I can last

Thanks!

Reactions: Kinky_Lobe

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
For work try two hard boiled eggs. It will depend a little on the size of the eggs but they are great fun going in and out.

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
You can be s piggy bank for the day.

Fill a condom with coins, use the coins in a vending machine, you must retrieve and return your 'purse' at the machine.

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
You can go for a walk with Your cell phone in Your pussy if You can fit it as my ex girl did few times. She was setting it to vibrations for better efect. She also stuff mathbox cars, fruits like apples or lemons or mandarines. Red Bull can is nice goal. Any figures or dolls. Maybe teddy bear or other stuffed animal.
If You are on get dare try to contact with Alicja she like games like this maybe she can help You.

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
This might be a little tricky but how about a water balloon. Start with a long balloon like they use to make balloon animals and insert it deep into your pussy with just the tip sticking out. Hook up a water hose and fill yourself up. When it's full tie it off and push it all the way in. Should get you nice and full.

formistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 5, 2015
How about inserting a bar of chocolate
and for a real challenge keeping it there for the day and as it melts not cleaning your self up

Reactions: Kinky_Lobe

Bigjonnyie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 5, 2014
Toronto
What toys to get?

Going shopping for toys tomorrow. What should I buy?
Suggestions??

Looking for mistress to serve

About me:
21 year old Male slave
Muscular
Dirty blond hair
Very kinky

KIK: BigJonnyie

alexkittyman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 30, 2015
lollypop

Hi,
Buy a long lollypop and insert it in your pussy or ass and then go too work. when you come home, eat the lollypop ( or what is left )

Featured Threads

New Personals