Deny My Orgasms & Degrade Me

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I am currently denied for 5 days - I have been denied since May 9th, but I was told that wasn't long enough and to make a thread just for myself.

Every 23 hours (or until another person posts), you can add 1 day to my denial time. Females have the option of 2.

You can also reduce my time by giving me a humiliating task to do. You can only remove up to 5 days and you can also add up to 10 days if I fail to do it or don't give a report that meets your standards.

To keep me horny, you can also add edges that need to be completed before I can orgasm. So basically, even if I run out of days, I still have to complete ALL the edges before I can orgasm. You can add up to 10 edges per post (no spamming!).

As of now I don't have an option to remove edges, I must complete them all and keep track of them in my signature.

Once I reach 0 days and 0 edges, I must post in this thread asking for permission to both masturbate and bring myself to an orgasm. If no one replies within 24 hours, I may cum. The first one to respond, however, can add up to 100 edges and 10 more days of denial.

I think that about covers it.

Have fun with me! (please don't :()

Last edited:

RoughMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2015
3 days denial , since thats 1 of my fav things to do to a slave, and i would have u edge 13 times, its a lucky number

N S

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 17, 2015
1 day denial, but you can work it off by completing a task - 2 clothes pins on each nipple and 4 around your labia, then do 30 jumping jacks without any of the pins falling off - if they do then you get another 3 days added, because I'm cruel.

Incidentally this ties in nicely with your other thread about getting skinny.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
3 days denial , since thats 1 of my fav things to do to a slave, and i would have u edge 13 times, its a lucky number

Please read the entire post. You can only add one day of denial and 10 edges. Also I'm not a "slave", so I'd prefer if you didn't refer to me as such.

+2 days of denial and
+10 edges for me now. :p

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Keep it going

Add another day and 10 edges for me aswell!

MrBok

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 19, 2014
New topic with denial, it may be interesting :D One day and 10 edges from me.

MrBok

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 19, 2014
According to rules one more day, I won't be too mean and I don't add edges...

Featured Threads

New Personals