The_Infernal_Dante

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 11, 2015
27 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old slave female

My End of Things
I've been into BDSM for over 10 years. As such I've picked up an extensive knowledge of the subject as time has progressed. As such I am currently looking for a submissive to train and play with. Likes/Limits are always a bit hard for me to pin down to a reasonable list. If you want something, and you don't see it on my list, just ask. It's more likely that I'm either into it or at least willing to try it than not. I also don't kink shame. I really don't care if you're into something that's a turn off for me as long as we can work around it.

Something that should be mentioned is the kind of relationship I have with a submissive. I'm generally happy with all the control I get. But if you want me to control how many peas you eat with dinner I may not be the Dominant for you. If you want some of your day to day life controlled I'll oblige, I just have enough doldrum decisions in my life already. The perfect slave for me is able to have a perfectly normal conversation with me, then be dominated moments later. If I don't find you interesting, there is a very good chance this won't work for more than a couple sessions. I do my very best to be understanding of all personal issues, hang-ups, scheduling problems, &c. If you need something, please just ask. I'll do what I can to work around it. I won't punish you for things you cannot help. I will punish you for something that could have been easily avoided and wasn't.

Me Personally

You're either going to find me hilarious or the most dreadful person you've ever met, I cannot help that. I have a rather twisted sense of humor and I've probably watched too much British comedy for my own good. If you don't have a sense of humor, we probably won't get along. This tendency for humor and my love of Dante tends to spread into my punishments and helps make them significantly more interesting. So there is at least one advantage to it.

My hobbies:
Fencing: Did it in college, but I don't generally have time at the moment.
Rugby: Also played in college, now I just watch it.
Football(American): I don't know why I still watch it, but I do.
Piano: I'm no Mozart, but I also don't wake the dead when I play
Wrestling: Wrestled for most of my young life and now I help coach
occasionally
Reading/Writing: I love Dante, Voltaire, Hemingway, Shakespeare, Hume, etc. (you will be punished for constant grammatical/spelling errors)
Violin: I think I can play better than I can
Beagles: I've had 3, my current beagle is mildly insane
Shooting: I used to shoot competitively and may start again. I don't hunt, my guns are shiny not camo.

The kind of submissive I'm looking for:

I do not require my submissives to be perfect, since I am not. However, I do have some general requirements.

Must be:
Honest! I reward it and relationships do not function without it.
In reasonably good shape. I am, you should be too.
Willing to let me see you. I don't need to see every part of you, and I don't need it right now. But if you can trust me with your safety you can trust me with at least non-sexual pictures before being seriously collared.
Open-minded, I'm assuming you are since you're here.
Willing to take a training period to learn both about me and being my submissive.
Of a sound mental state and capable of giving consent.

I would prefer:
Newer to being owned- I enjoy the training process
18-24, but anything close is fine
In the United States or Australia, European or other is fine but timing may be more difficult
Able to talk (not necessarily be used) daily, I understand real life issues and work around them

If you think you fit these requirements and would enjoy being my submissive please let me know via PM at first convenience. Our initial conversations will likely not involve any play so that I can get to know you. Please keep in mind that this helps both of us progress towards eventual collaring. Thank you for reading, and enjoy your time on GD.

• Kinks:
verbal abuse, pain, (multiple) insertions, pet play, rape, group, breast/nipple torture, (forced) orgasm (denial), stretching, gaping, training, spanking, ice, bondage, &c. &c. &c.

• Experience:
I have owned several slaves in the past. All of whom were forced to leave for external issues and were released on good terms.

• Limits:
Scat, illegal, dominating/being dominated by men(sorry, I just can't get into it), arterial blood, hard drugs, an unwillingness to learn, handcuffs(Thin hardened metal and delicate joints do not belong together).

Featured Threads