please hurt me

firewolf

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 19, 2014
please give me dares that will make me hurt badly i want dares that will be hard for me to complete you can also send them to me on yahoo messanger username dareme992 and i will give reports

yahoo messanger is the easyest way for me to get them

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
100 hits to your clit (you decide how) for stealing my kink-name
Xxx PleaseHurtMe

Gashakura

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2014
Pretoria
not sure my PM`s are working so, going on dislikes but want punishment fill vagina with ice cubes and keep them in until melted completely...

firewolf

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 19, 2014
not sure my PM`s are working so, going on dislikes but want punishment fill vagina with ice cubes and keep them in until melted completely...

thank you that was very cold and dont want to do that again but will if im told to

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
Ok. Rub your nipples until they get nice and hard. Then take 2 binder clips and put one on each of your hard nipples. Keep those on for the duration of the task. Your are to edge 10 times. If you fail to edge 10 times in a row without cumming then you are to restart but you have to edge 1 less time. So if you fail at 10 the next one is 9 then 8 and so on. Once you have finished that hit your clit 10 times hard with a rubber band for each time you came. After you have done that put a clothes pin on your clit then finger yourself until you cum twice without stopping. As you cum the second time slowly pull off the clips on your nipples. When you have finished all that you may pull off the pin on your clip and slap your soaking cunt 10 times hard. We would like a detailed report when you are finished.

Featured Threads

New Personals