Rules for the year 2015 - for a male painslut.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Real simple : I need rules!
Dayli, weekly, every month.
All kinds of abusive humiliating tasks.
Pics, cams, polls, something for the blog, or just pain without any reason.
Be creative! I know you can.
Ill do all if they don't interfere with limits.

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
On every odd numbered day of the month, hit your balls with the bat the same number of times as the number of the date.

Mistress V

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 30, 2014
In your closet
Each even day you will go and perform on any cam site for 2 hours, any hours missed will be doubled. at the end of each month, any missed hours will be multiplied by 5 and turned into edges. And there is probably a good reason why you need rules, so when you cum, unless otherwise instructed, you will eat your cum.

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Clearly you need this next rule-task, because you were pretty much begging for more. You will get more.

Since you have now entered into the fifth decade of your life, it is high time you got in touch with your MANhood. It's time, in other words, that you know what it is to be a MAN.

This means getting to know your BALLS intimately. You may have thought your manhood had something to do with your cock, but you would have been wrong. Both boys and girls have clitties. But only MEN have BALLS.

So you are now going to get to know yours, and (in the language of the bureaucrats) have a "productive dialogue" with them.

This is your task for the month of JANUARY.

On January 1, you will squeeze each BALL for the count of ONE. As HARD AS YOU CAN.
Explanation: squeezing means taking the left ball in the left hand, and right ball in the right hand, and squeezing your ball between the thumb and your fingers, AS HARD AS YOU CAN. The count of ONE means a full second - which you can do by saying "A-thou-sand-one" or better yet "Mississippi-One". AS HARD AS YOU CAN means you have no more strength in your hand to squeeze harder.

On January 2 you will do this for the count of TWO. A full two seconds.

On January 3 you will do this for the count of THREE. Today and for the rest of the month use a clock with a second hand to measure out the seconds. Enjoy watching that second hand move ever so deliberately while you get to know your balls.

Remember, AS HARD AS YOU CAN.

Continue as above, adding one second a day, until on the 31st you do 31 seconds. The Fun will really be happening now.

While you are squeezing AS HARD AS YOU CAN, you will feel noticeable sensation in your balls. This is a good thing - it means you are at last getting in touch with the essence of your Manhood. Maybe it was just taken for granted till now. Maybe your balls caused you some discomfort now and then, when you or someone else tapped them. Now it is your turn to take charge of the dialogue with your BALLS and make them an intimate part of who you are.

Once the month is up, you will know yourself in a much fuller way. You will be on the road to knowing yourself as a real MAN.

Report back on January 31.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Fine rules for me! Looking forvard to them but please sir's and miss's:
please post more hard and evil rules for me. I can take it! Its Christmas - give me a present! :-D

mrkensir

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 13, 2014
on the tenth of each month boi will start a new group kik chat and invite anybody to issue ball slaps, up to 50, as was done a few days ago. for a period of up to 48 hours. If work schedule makes a change by a couple of days better, permission is granted but should be around the tenth every month.

mrkensir

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 13, 2014
every saturday you will tie your balls for lunch,, after lunch you will spank them 30 times.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
From Centurion01

Rule for January,
Every day you will do exercise
You will do 50 of each
Squats with a weight hanging from cock and balls
Sit-ups with cock tied to feet
Press ups with cock taped to ground
Star jumps with cock taped tight between legs.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
I look forward to January

All rules are put in my calender. im ready to follow them.
If I mess up any rule I will contact the person who made it, for punishment.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Got this from a kik- mistress - lasting all January :

1. Everytime you do something lustfull it has to be in a public chatroom (like Room7 or Cam4, Tinychat) wanking, edging, fondling nipples, gagging, tuching my body aso ALWAYS in a chatroom with people!

2. After every cam session I must punch my balls 100 times!

3. I have to get 10 more followers on Chaturbate before the end of January!
If I don't...... She will start exposing me big time! :eek:

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Well I suppose I should think about making sure I have signed up as a follower of yours on Chaturbate.
I'll check just as soon as I see the picture that I ordered, with all the illuminating writing in it.
Don't worry - you have time.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Mistress V: made this ajustment to her dare:

Each month you will do 3 times the number of the months on the a Chaturbate so: 6 months will be 18 followers. 7 months will be 21 follows. 8 months will be 24 follows. This however doesn't mean that it is 3 followers a month. it will be the full number. if you do not get the required followers, you will do that month over, at the end of 2015. You will count the months and followers that you missed, and you multiply that with each other and then times 5: For example: You missed 3 months and 21 followers in total, you will do 21 times 3 times 5: That will be the amount you will edge.!

I expect you to at least miss 2 months, which will result in around 20 followers times 5 is 400 edges!
Also, i think that each time a follower is LOST the amount for that month will be increased by 10 times!!

The final edges has to be performed on cam and you got 48 hours!

Last edited:

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Got this from a kik- mistress but now she has called it back.!! :confused:
So this deal is off.!

" 1. Everytime you do something lustfull it has to be in a public chatroom (like Room7 or Cam4, Tinychat) wanking, edging, fondling nipples, gagging, tuching my body aso ALWAYS in a chatroom with people!

2. After every cam session I must punch my balls 100 times!

3. I have to get 10 more followers on Chaturbate before the end of January!
If I don't...... She will start exposing me big time! "

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Today the 1. January my rules begin - this is going to be interesting.
I hope I can be a good slut and do them all, again and again.
Thanks to everyone.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
2 days to go

on the tenth of each month boi will start a new group kik chat and invite anybody to issue ball slaps, up to 50, as was done a few days ago. for a period of up to 48 hours. If work schedule makes a change by a couple of days better, permission is granted but should be around the tenth every month.

In 2 days I will be ready for this reoccurring event. Looking forvard to to here from you all.

mrkensir

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 13, 2014
rules for March
every day when at work from 08:00 to 14:00 you will chime the hour with punches to your balls. 8 punches at 08:00 9 at 09:00 etc.

you will complete 25 edges before noon each day.

you will post one picture (for the month) in your tumblr blog of you doing a humiliation

you will smack your face ten times every day before noon.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
Yes sir... I will follow all rules. I thank you for beeing so kind to me.
I have to be disciplined! Love rules.

Featured Threads

New Personals