Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue-eyed-girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 17, 2016
I am just recently back to the community after a relationship went sour. I wasn't allowed to have any contact with people from kink talk or with any of the people I used to talk to. Want to meet some new people. I am 26 F submissive. Hope to hear from you ☺️

Kik
Blueeyedsubmissive

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
im sorry to hear that sounds like your last dom was very possessive and jealous. To ask someone to give up all their friends and not have contact with anyone is just wrong. Hopefully he didn't use cutting you off from everyone as a way to take advantage of you expecting you to do things you might have found questionable and came to the community to ask about.

Femme

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2016
We can definitely be friends and chat about pretty much anything if you want just shoot me a pm

cjp

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 14, 2012
uk
im sorry to hear that sounds like your last dom was very possessive and jealous. To ask someone to give up all their friends and not have contact with anyone is just wrong. Hopefully he didn't use cutting you off from everyone as a way to take advantage of you expecting you to do things you might have found questionable and came to the community to ask about.

It is sad that some people become this way. I think it is somehwat abuse to cut people of from friends. Relationships of any form should be a happy medium not a regime.

Welcome back, hope you have better luck this time. Feel free to message/chat

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I am just recently back to the community after a relationship went sour. I wasn't allowed to have any contact with people from kink talk or with any of the people I used to talk to. Want to meet some new people. I am 26 F submissive. Hope to hear from you ☺️

Kik
Blueeyedsubmissive

Contact me. I will be delighted to help you in your re introduction. I prefer SkyPe, but use my KiK if you really must.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Contact me. I will be delighted to help you in your re introduction. I prefer SkyPe, but use my KiK if you really must.

Hey Magnetic, you've been around a while I'd expect better from you!
The OP is almost 2 years old now and she hasn't even logged on since November last year, its a waste of electrons posting stuff like this, check before posting folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals