The Official Kinktalk hucow herd!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The past few months I have been extra busy and not able to devote as much time as I like to my kink, that doesn't stop my mind from dreaming up new kinky ideas though. A recent idea for a new member reminded me of something I have been meaning to start for quite some time.
So here I am starting the Official Kinktalk Hucow Herd. Now my idea for the herd is based on the Friesian or Holstein cow, this is the classic black and white cow you see in so many photos depicting the perfect milking cow.
holstein-cow-for-sale.jpg
To become a member you will need to enroll by supplying a photo of your udders displayed correctly, I will then open up discussion and the whole kinktalk community will decide your hucow name.
A few of you may know about my hucow shirt, this is what you need to display your udders for your enrolment photo(s).
To make one simply get yourself a cheap, very tight white t-shirt, cut a couple of small holes to pull your tits through. Now your udders will dangle just like the cow in the photo above. Grab a couple of pics showing off your udders and post them in this thread along with any other information you want to include.
If you want to be a very good cow complete the look by getting some black tights or leggings, cut out the crotch and then get your photos on all 4's.
Now you are a proper, black and white milker, get down and mooooo for us!

slavehaley

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 26, 2014
Though the pictures may not be the best, I've always loved the idea of becoming a hucow and would definitely love to join the herd.

Attachments

• 20171017_064806.jpg
    20171017_064806.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 270
  • 20171017_064836.jpg
    20171017_064836.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 233
  • 20171017_064923.jpg
    20171017_064923.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 221
  • 20171017_064516.jpg
    20171017_064516.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 213

Evelyn

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
Mar 13, 2017
I have been slowly getting into hucow stuff.
Thanks for the PM gave me a excuse to dig out my bell

[Photo removed at user request]

Last edited by a moderator:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Additional Wardrobe choice

I was chatting to a sub recently about how to make the whole hucow thing more practical for day to day use. My solution is to simply find a suitable top that you can flip the udders out and back in again quickly.

So the task for budding hucows is to find something that will work, flip the udders out to work around the house doing chores etc and then quickly tuck them away when visitors arrive!

Something like this;

c14 (1).jpg
Innocent day wear.

c19.jpg
Hucow on display!

Look forward to seeing how this goes.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
An excellent entry, welcome to the herd playtoday!
Such lovely udders nicely on display both in the hucow uniform and in the day wear top.
So what do we all think, I'm sure some nice comments will draw more picture in future?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Welcome to our first stripy cow! And a hybrid hucow/piggy to boot, great set of udders nicely on display there.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Time to name the herd

Ok so 3 is a respectable number, there are a couple more very interested but so far not willing to share so maybe if we see some nice comments they may get less shy?

I now want to find names for each of the herd members and elect an alpha cow as well. I want to open up a poll on the naming but first I am looking for suggestions for suitable hucow names. The name should take into account any distinguishing features etc and please if you have a suggestion (or suggestions) clearly show which name belongs to which hucow.

Hucows that have already entered can add more photos to enhance their profile and also to help them in the quest to become herd alpha.

I will let this thread run a few days then start the poll so if you want to have a say get in quick!

domry

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2017
Vote for playtoday

In my opinion these are the best udders for milking and the bonus of those ripped up tights for breeding is always welcome just in case I can't get onto the poll please through a vote on her for me me for alpha cow

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Resurrecting this thread

I found this pic today and thought it was high time to start up this thread again.

See what happened here? As I ranted about recently if the gals don't get any comments (all this effort and only 2 actual comments, WTF????) they stop participating and you dont get to see any more.

So I'm giving this another chance to float, encourage them and the herd may return with lots more fun photos!

Mooooo.jpg

Any new hucows out there want to play?

Last edited:

Tiden

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 25, 2012
Slavehaley is my fav hucow foe sure, id love a milking session with her. Although the rest of the herd is great as well. All of them are gone.

spitbowlboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 11, 2012
I found this pic today and thought it was high time to start up this thread again.

See what happened here? As I ranted about recently if the gals don't get any comments (all this effort and only 2 actual comments, WTF????) they stop participating and you dont get to see any more.

So I'm giving this another chance to float, encourage them and the herd may return with lots more fun photos!

View attachment 2151

Any new hucows out there want to play?

Beautiful udders all of them... we could use to see some actual milking too

Featured Threads

New Personals