(Germany) Berlin: F/Slave/22 seeks M/Dom/All ages ~ 22f slave looking for Master

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
Central Europe

chrissi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 17, 2018
22 year old slave female seeking a dominant male of any age

Hello,

I want to be someone's fuck toy. Mainly looking for a male master who can treat me like his bitch but open to female dommes as well. But For females I am not interested in meetings.

I need to be used for somebodys pleasure and they should only consider my pleasure as secondary. I am happy when I can make my master hard and make him cum. And as a reward maybe I am allowed to see him cum.

https://www.ropebox.club/ads/75

If you are interested please leave a reply

• Kinks:
humiliation, pain, degradation, control, orders

• Experience:
I have had a few real-life guys who tried to be dominant but they were not really serious about it.

• Limits:
I dont know yet. As long as it is safe and not extremely painful or disgusting I will probably at least try it.

kinganthony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 30, 2014
Hey,

I wrote a ok to you. Iam a Master from Hamburg Germany. If you arme interested just reply To that pm

chrissi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 17, 2018
Hi,

Thank you kinganthiny. I got a lot of messages already. I will try to reply to you soon.

Redsilkyrope

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2017
Interesting message. I’m actually searching. If you are still free and would like to chat a bit to know each other needs, kik me at Redsilkyrope

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
They haven't been online since August of last year...

Featured Threads

New Personals