Kink Talk

Go Back   Kink Talk > Community > Lounge

Old 01-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Kink Talk Member
Straight - Male - Dominant

Fiendish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Fiendish Send a message via Yahoo to Fiendish
Default Introduce Yourself

Many of us know each other already, but some of us may not. So, let's introduce ourselves!

I'll start:

I'm Fiendish. I'm from the 9th Level of Hell, and it's nice to meet ya. I'm currently 18 years old and am attending college as a sophomore this semester. I'm really kinda lazy, but I like fighting. Not actually fighting- but watching fighting, ya know? Not to say I can't throw down, I just prefer not to. I also like swords. Well, I like most kinds of swords. Those goofy Filipino sword-things annoy me for some reason, and I don't know why.

I've been involved with BDSM on some level or another since I was 14(well, 13 or 14, I can't remember exactly). I don't remember exactly what got me into it, but I think I'm more-or-less a better person for it. I'm pretty creative when I want to be.

To make a long story short:

Hi, I'm Fiendish. Who are you?
A mirage; a recollection.
No return; no turning back.
The past is gone, the future, black.
Serpents gather in their nest,
As he stands above the rest.
Shadows hunt; he hunts the shadow.
The moon is risen; he stands below.
He views his world through the eyes of others.
Black and white; there are no colors,
As he looks down upon a shattered youth.
A shattered mirror shows a shattered truth.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:39 AM
Banned
Straight - Male - Private

NewSlave is on a distinguished road

NewSlave, ooooo thats me. He got into getDare - KinkTalk through Googling for dares a while back.

He goes (why am I posting int' 3rd person?!) to secondary school and is studying for his GCSEs. He lives in the north-west of England. He has MSN & a webcam, as well a digital camera.

Meh - that's mainly me
Old 01-12-2008, 07:43 AM
Fields of Fire

sum1 is on a distinguished road

Hang on, let me go get the introduction i made for myself in the elite members area at dare....and copy....and paste.....and edit and expand..... and spell check.

I'm me, sum1(2) on getdare. I'm 21 and male. I'd consider myself a switch though more to the side of dominant. I just get these cravings to completely submit sometimes. Also i believe it's important for a master to understand what it feels like to be dominated.
On the kinks side of things i want to learn more on bondage and my slave and myself have been having a basic go at some orgasm control.
I'm in my final year at university and have no idea what I'm wanting to do next year.
Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori.

Lest we forget.

Last edited by sum1; 06-28-2008 at 02:08 AM. Reason: this place is not in its private beta no more
Old 06-15-2009, 05:57 AM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Slave

brown is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSlave View Post
NewSlave, ooooo thats me. He got into getDare - KinkTalk through Googling for dares a while back.

He goes (why am I posting int' 3rd person?!) to secondary school and is studying for his GCSEs. He lives in the north-west of England. He has MSN & a webcam, as well a digital camera.

Meh - that's mainly me
hello? i witch to be your next slave and i promise to do what so ever u want nd faillingly is purnishmeent for me and you will become my master an i will be your slave for the rest of my time i will be expecting your reply ...................
see you soon my email address [email protected]
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Old 06-15-2009, 07:00 AM
Kink Talk Member
Bisexual - Male - Dominant

Anjelen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen Send a message via Skype™ to Anjelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown View Post
hello? i witch to be your next slave and i promise to do what so ever u want nd faillingly is purnishmeent for me and you will become my master an i will be your slave for the rest of my time i will be expecting your reply ...................
see you soon my email address [email protected]
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Oh, i get it now... You're just spamming.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:32 AM
Kink Talk Member
Bisexual - Female - Slave

His_Einna is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I get PM's from this guy, same message. I've told him to buy a dictionary and learn to type properly, learn the differance between male and female (I'm only seeking girls, and he PM'ed me with a proposition) and then, if still interested, get a sex change. Fingers crossed I won't hear from him again.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:42 PM
Banned

Night-1991 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by His_Einna View Post
Yeah, I get PM's from this guy, same message. I've told him to buy a dictionary and learn to type properly, learn the differance between male and female (I'm only seeking girls, and he PM'ed me with a proposition) and then, if still interested, get a sex change. Fingers crossed I won't hear from him again.

I actually got added by the guy on MSN.

Blocked right away though, the same message too!
Old 03-13-2016, 03:24 PM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Male - Switch

Ravenwood is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I call myself Ravenwood. I've been into BDSM since I was around 13. I only really did it by myself until I turned 18. Hope to speak with more people,

Ravenwood
Old 03-16-2016, 05:31 AM
Kinky Newbie

Don_S is on a distinguished road

Hi there. I'm from South Africa and I'm just looking to make friends and have fun. I have been in kink for three years now.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:58 AM
Gentleman
Straight - Male - Submissive

Marc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Marc
Default Hi!

My main interests at the moment are in bondage and being, on occasion, submissive to my long-term partner. I also enjoy writing erotic stories. Unfortunately I have to work to live - still waiting to win more than about ?50 on the UK National Lottery...

I'm becoming more interested in being a general exhibitionist and considering becoming a registered life model as a means to experience more CFNM (but in a non-erotic environment!), having had previous experiences.

I'm also becoming more interested in experiencing a real-life, full-on, TorD game in order to find my true limits!

My personal details are in my profile.

Marc

Last edited by Marc; 01-13-2008 at 09:16 AM. Reason: a few more thoughts!
Old 01-21-2008, 12:34 AM
Kinky Newbie

scienceistasty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to scienceistasty Send a message via MSN to scienceistasty Send a message via Yahoo to scienceistasty

I'm AJ.

I don't have a specific kink that I'd really classify myself as. I have a bit of a schoolgirl fetish at times and I know have a tendency to pursue asian women a bit, but I've never had any interest in any specific fetish. This isn't to say that I wouldn't discourage the inclusion of them by a sig. other, but on my own, I've never pursued them. I'm here primarily to learn about these things because both as a sexual being (a being that has a sexual nature, not some sort of love-god... though I'm not above claiming I am in bed ) and as a knee-jerk anthropology interest.

I'm 20 years old and am midway through my second year of college at a small private liberal arts school in the American midwest. I study anthropology and the Japanese language and more than a bit silly at all times.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:59 PM
Kink Talk Member

Fiendish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Fiendish Send a message via Yahoo to Fiendish

Quote:
Originally Posted by scienceistasty View Post
I'm AJ.

I don't have a specific kink that I'd really classify myself as. I have a bit of a schoolgirl fetish at times and I know have a tendency to pursue asian women a bit, but I've never had any interest in any specific fetish. This isn't to say that I wouldn't discourage the inclusion of them by a sig. other, but on my own, I've never pursued them. I'm here primarily to learn about these things because both as a sexual being (a being that has a sexual nature, not some sort of love-god... though I'm not above claiming I am in bed ) and as a knee-jerk anthropology interest.

I'm 20 years old and am midway through my second year of college at a small private liberal arts school in the American midwest. I study anthropology and the Japanese language and more than a bit silly at all times.
So you like Asian schoolgirls?

A mirage; a recollection.
No return; no turning back.
The past is gone, the future, black.
Serpents gather in their nest,
As he stands above the rest.
Shadows hunt; he hunts the shadow.
The moon is risen; he stands below.
He views his world through the eyes of others.
Black and white; there are no colors,
As he looks down upon a shattered youth.
A shattered mirror shows a shattered truth.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:55 PM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Male - Slave

tie_me_up_now is on a distinguished road

Im david. I have changed my name- to tie_me_up_now.
Im into s&m and bondage.

I am studying for my gcses as well as newslave . I am extremely good at coding and programming. So contact me for any websites or programs you want made.
Old 02-23-2008, 06:26 AM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Male - Submissive

Lonelyangel is on a distinguished road

Hey my real name's Joe i'm currently studying A levels in the East of England i take Government & Politics, English Language, Communication Studies and Psychology. I aim to go on study politics at Sheffield University (if i get the grades)
Old 05-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Submissive

nemaleslave is on a distinguished road

Hi, I'm Donny 26 and from Nebraska. The midwest. Been always curious about bdsm although there isn't much around here for a straight Ds relationship. If you want to talk just message. I'm open to talking with anyone.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:29 PM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Male - Switch

odineu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to odineu Send a message via Yahoo to odineu
Default Hello all!

Well I am sure I introduced myself a long time ago but I am back, just remembered the site.

Name is Lexx, I am very open so if you want to talk, etc. Feel free to hit me up!

I have a variety of fetishes, but don't' really go into them... hopefully I'll learn more and try them out more!
Old 01-14-2009, 03:03 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Slave

slaveslut is on a distinguished road

well my name is paul and im relly into tight rubber and bondage .i am a sub and am pretty experienced as i was preveiously in a 24/7 realationship with a mistress for about a year we broke up as i am young and didnt want to be a permenent slave at the time . i guess i wanted some romance. i joined kinktalk to make friends and talk about fetishes .i like kinky stories so feel free to send me any
Old 01-31-2009, 08:01 AM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Female - Submissive

Insanity is on a distinguished road

Just thought i would drop in, say Hi and introduce myself.
I am Insanity , no nothing to do with my mental status more because of the work that i do.

I came into the lifestyle in April last year, so i am still fairly new and learning, i have a need for knowledge and love to ask questions and understand what makes people tick and why we are who we are and enjoy the things we do.

I have a partner (TensionRoom101) who encourages me and is forever answering my questions and teaching me new things, hes on this site somewhere so a few of you may have come across him from time to time.

Looking forward to getting to know people, feel free to say Hello, i dont bite honest