Skirts

K to the J

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2008
My girlfriend and I banged once while she was wearing a skirt and it really turned me on. Anyone have a skirt fetish? I really had a good time doing it that day. :D

Ghost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
NY, state
Skirts always turn me On
the shorter they are the more risk and more fun

My ex love to turn me on with those but never did something when she had it on; i always either take it off or just fall off.

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
I don't have a skirt fetish but I love to wear a skirt without panties on. Another thing I enjoy is to take my panties off under my skirt while on a date. Then I discreetly hand them to my date. I've done this often enough that my boyfriend gets excited every time he sees me in a skirt.

Reactions: lestat221

Swisstony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
It's great to see a girl in skirts. I was talking to a girl at work who said she doesn't wear them due to fat legs. As I said her legs looked great in jeans so in a skirt they would look good. So girls should wear more skirts as its great to see there legs.

lizard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
earth>us>midwest
Another thing I enjoy is to take my panties off under my skirt while on a date. Then I discreetly hand them to my date.

Very nice!

I cannot get enough when it comes to skirts. Whether I am wearing one, or my wife is, they are a very big turn-on for me. I love trying to catch a glimpse up someone's skirt; especially when they are unaware that they have flashed me.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
To say that I have some "skirt fetish" would probably be a bit exaggerated but yeah I do like wearing them. Very much pleasant to wear something that's both comfortable & nice to look at :) And they are more practical to hide self-bondage ;)

Fun fact: I had this partner who was very much turned on by having sex while I was wearing a skirt... I never got to know why exactly... I guess it had this feeling of doing something "forbidden"... at least that's what I liked about it :D

electro

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
To say that I have some "skirt fetish" would probably be a bit exaggerated but yeah I do like wearing them. Very much pleasant to wear something that's both comfortable & nice to look at :) And they are more practical to hide self-bondage ;)

Fun fact: I had this partner who was very much turned on by having sex while I was wearing a skirt... I never got to know why exactly... I guess it had this feeling of doing something "forbidden"... at least that's what I liked about it :D

I always said girls should wear skirts. They look better than pants or anything else. I wouldn't say i have a skirt fetish either, but i really love them. Especially circle skirts, those make girls wearing them dead sexy. :rolleyes:

As for the fun fact part: maybe he *had* a skirt fetish. And he liked to feel it on his legs while having sex. That'd explain.

Swisstony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
Quick one for both the girls and boys.....

Which do you prefere shorts or skirts?

DominantJohn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 7, 2008
Skirts by far are the way to go. They're like shorts but no material between the legs. So much more risky.

Smooth. Pride

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 12, 2008
Skirts is the best thing a women can wear in my point of view. It shows her feminme side more and more and it turns me on a lot. It's easy to peek through it anyway :D :p

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
A tight skirt that I can see the lump from the garter underneath
drool.gif
What a turn on.

slavegirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 13, 2008
I like wearing skirts but I think really tight jeans are sexier!

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I love to put on one of my skirts with no panties then go out somewhere public and "accidentally" give some gawker a little peek. Drives my boyfriend mad!

bouncehouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
My partner loves me in skirts. I wore a short skirt on our first date and he was mine from then on.

jimmys devoted

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
I wear skirts alot more than pants simply becuase I can't find pants that fit me properly. My hips are WAY wider than my waist, and that becomes a problem when finding pants.

I don't have an obsession with skirts though, I just like wearing them becuase they are pretty. The only way a sirt can make me feel sexy, though, is by wearing it with a garter belt. Due to my height, garter belts are rarely worn becuase they hang down past my knees at their shortest point (I'm 5'2'").

ken7700

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 12, 2008
Tight white skirts now that is something you goota love. Those are big turn on's for me at least. Everyone has their own vices that is mine.

pheinbaugh2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 22, 2008
my hubby is the same way. lol
it just ends up flipped up but i can't keep his hands off me on a skirt day:)

zeketheorc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2008
I like wearing skirts but I think really tight jeans are sexier!

Tight jeans can be very sexy, but how tight are you talking about?
personally I love skirts a lot! miniskirts are very hot! you get to see the lovely legs and sometimes even more

kero

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2008
essex sothend on sea
i love skirts too you can allso just slip her panties to one side and have sex that is fun i like legs too so skits show tham more and like otheres say you get sneekie peeks at somthing somtimes hehe

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
I like skirts in theory, and appreciate when other girls wear them, but they're just too impractical for day to day wear and I feel absurdly self conscious in them.

Featured Threads

New Personals