Skirts

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
Yes woman in skirts are quite appealing, and sex with them on is very hot, though i personally prefer the nude body of a woman when having sex i like to see her body not have it covered up with any piece of clothing

Aiden

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 25, 2009
Unfortunately, WV
...And they are more practical to hide self-bondage ;)...

Awesome idea. Maybe we'll try adding a plug when she does her upskirt flashing at a restaurant this weekend. Is that at all like the "self-bondage" you're talking about?

Last edited:

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I don't have a skirt fetish but I love to wear a skirt without panties on. Another thing I enjoy is to take my panties off under my skirt while on a date. Then I discreetly hand them to my date. I've done this often enough that my boyfriend gets excited every time he sees me in a skirt.

I applaud this, Meander. I hope that other females learn from this EXTREMELY sexy behavior. It's quite a turn on. :D

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
more skirts I say, sadly not many girls wear them, got a fair few girl mates who have a great figure for skirts but wear them like 3 times a year if that. Always a cryin shame, all well, do have a couple of girl mates who wear skirts for work alot and fair play something just elgant and seductive about a knee length skirt,tights and high heel shoes.

Transam69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 16, 2010
I love my girlfriend in skirts, because it generally means we are going to have upskirt sex. It all started from a time we went to watcha movie, I think It was pandora, my girlfriend was super horny, so she sat on my lap in the middle of an empty theatre(it was a late showing like 2 weeks after it got in theatre) and she pulled her g-string off, put it in her purse, unzipped my pants and started fucking me, that's when i discovered I had a skirt fettish, and she discovered she had a sex in public fettish....very good combination

lonelyeagle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 27, 2010
My wife's NASTY playtime!!!!!

My wife enjoys wearing a skirt or a short dress. We had a friend of ours in our truck one afternoon & when we stopped at the lake to see where we wanted to set-up a picnic I had noticed our friend really looking hard up her skirt. I left for a few minutes to get somethings out for our picnic & when I came back her thong was in his back pocket. Needless to say they were having fun aas I was making a fun video of the pleasure going on under the trees.

SlutPuppy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2010
I have a bit of a skirt fetish, I suppose. I love wearing them for my boy, it turns him on a lot too. :3 I love school girl skirts, such a turn on... Fantasies about screwing with a skirt on, is one of the top ones. ;)

Girl Lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 9, 2011
I am still a virgin but seeing pics of girls on the internet wearing skirts and fingering themselves turns me right on I would love to fuck my GF while she wears a skirt :p :p :p

Featured Threads

New Personals