new

Christine

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 16, 2011
im new to these types of dare websites so i dont quite know my limits but i know i like exhibition ;D

poepjong666

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 30, 2011
Dare

Alright,

Then I dare you to dress up in your shortest skirt with no underwear and the tightest top you can find.

Go to a public place and sit on a bench flashing some random people your pussy.

After you flashed atleast 10 people Go to a less crowded place and masturbate without them knowing it.(there must be atleast some people around)

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
task

hello young sub and welcome to the world of fun , how about you wear your prettiest bra and thong ,but wear them backwards so the back strap of your bra holds your tits tightly and the string of your thong sits between your pussy lips

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I dare you to combine all three of the above.... and post the required pics in your album...
for dare 1... 3 pics.. using a bikini... top missing in first and bottoms missing in second... in each case you arm covering the exposed area.. ie tits n pussy.. last bikini clad pic of you from behind.... choose your smallest bikini for this...
for dare 2... outdoor pic of where you chose to do dare plus one showing the curves of your breasts under an open blouse...
for dare 3.. pic to show you in mistresslilly's dare outfit....

post all pics on here in your album by midnight Saturday. :)

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
Wet walk of shame

If there's a * you need to take a picture to put in an album on here as evidence.

I want you to wear some (preferably tight) grey or coloured sweatpants, no panties under it. Just commando*. Go to a parc, doesn't need to be crowded as long as there are some people. Masturbate through your pants so you get a wet spot in you sweatpants*.

When you orgasm and your pants have a nice wet pussy stain* you will need to walk all the way back home with everybody knowing what you've just done.

Featured Threads

New Personals