Young dom searching for a new sub

bidomguy94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2015
Let me introduce myself. Im 21 years old, from the UK and have about 2-3 years of experience as a dom.
I am currently looking for a new sub to talk to and get to know, and if things progress further? Well that bridge can be crossed if it comes to that. I am searching for someone who I can have a conversation as just messaging when someone is horny does not really count as a healthy relationship, and it's something I'm against.
Furthermore, my main interests and likes involve roleplay, bondage & light-medium pain however I am always open to exploring and learning new things (I have experienced a bit of degrading which is a lil fun).

What I require from you. Someone who can hold a conversation and is easy to talk to. That means the conversation can just flow from where it left off, which is always nice.
At the moment, I am accepting both male and female subs however when it comes down to it, its about the connection and whether I feel like there is one.
The tasks that I will give out, some will require proof as competition either through video or pictures, so this is something to be kept in mind.

If any of this interests you and you wish to get to know more, either PM or you can kik me directly and we can get talking

I look forward to hearing from you

bidomguy94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2015
Bumping to the top because I'm still looking

Males and females can get in contact, I'd available to dom all

Featured Threads

New Personals