Make me dress up for you.

killerwang

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2011
Hi, I am a 6 foot 1, 165 pound 19 year old male. I am looking for people to give me crossdressing requests. I have acccess to my mother and sisters clothes. I would like several requests. Anything u can imagine a sexy woman in I want to be that sexy woman. So give me a list and I will try my best to take pics of what I wear. Then what I want you to do is to post these in as many places as you can. Sorta like the make me famous dares all over kinktalk and getdare. I want to be given as much exposure as possible as long as it doesnt break my limits. I own a short haired neon pink wig. As for everything else it belongs to my mother and sister.

Oh and just so everyone knows I can only take these pics with a webcam. I am in the process of looking for a suitable digital camera though. Will let you all know when I get one.

PuppyDog

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Private
Sep 6, 2011
Hey dude I'll give your first and more ok go dress in a really sexy thong with skinny jeans and sexy boots like what strippers wear or something else a sexy shirt with bra and that pink wig and make sure you shave

PS are you gonna put then in a album and also can I be like your crossdressing slave you know like tell you what to wear then take pics of it please reply

Featured Threads

New Personals