onall4sforyou

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 20, 2017
Good morning everyone,

WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR :

I’m currently seeking a mistress for a long-term, online relationship preferably within the same time zone give or take a few hours. I would prefer to find someone with whom I can share stories, ask for advice or simply talk to as a friend. I would like our relationship to extend past the regular mistress and slave relationship.

I’m looking for a mistress that will help push my limits and try new things with me. I’m also looking for a mistress that likes to receive pictures, videos and more as I love to pose for the camera. FYI you have to be into a little bit of crossdressing because I love to wear panties and will wear the occasional stockings, bra etc. I’m not a passable nor a full crossdresser.

The rest I leave it up to you! I’m only the slave after all. You’ll use me as you see fit.

ABOUT ME :

Now that you all have a better idea of what I’m looking for, here’s a little more about me. I’m a young 21-year-old slave from Ontario, Canada. I’m not in perfect physical shape nor am I completely over weight. I like to think I’m the perfect middle. I’m not the tallest but am good looking. Oh, and my best feature is definitely my butt.

As mentioned before, I love to lightly crossdress which includes panties, the occasional stockings, lingerie and bras. I really enjoy anal play, humiliation, degrading talk, spankings, light bondage, chastity, hidden public and denial. My limits included extreme pain, anything illegal, ice, candle wax, body writing, blood, pee, poop, or anything that can leave permanent bruises. Some of the things I’d like to explore further are cum play, role playing and exposure.

I have some experience as a slave. I’ve had one regular mistress in the past and a few one-time Mistresses who used me as their slave. With my regular Mistress, we would primarily communicate through kik where I’d send her pictures and videos of any task she’d give me or any outfit she wanted to see. We also communicated through email where she’d tell me which panties to wear each day of the week and where I’d send her proof of some of the videos tasks she’d assign to me. I’ve also had the chance the video chat with her a few times using skype.

I can be contacted various ways such as a private message here, through kik at onall4sforyou and by email at onalls4forlife (gmail.com).

I thank you for taking the time to read my add! If you’re interested I look forward to hearing from you. If not, I wish you luck in your search for a slave.

Featured Threads

New Personals