verbal abuse

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
i would like as the title says for people in thread or to pm me the nastiest rudest insult you can possibly think of. just lob all the verbal abuse i need and deserve on to me. please and thank you

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
You ignorant and worthless pig!

Don't you know how KT (and many other sites) work?

Of course, I should really not have much confidence on you understanding this and thus should not waste my time in explaining you... But there might be others bestowed with human minds that might find it useful.

Every time somebody posts anything to an existing or a new thread, that thread gets its theme boldfaced and moved to the top of the "New Posts" link, which is followed by many people to track new activity.

Corollary: If you make a post that requests for people to PM you only, that thtead, even if successful, will be forgotten and nobody will keep contacting you.

Therefore... rather than requesting insults by PM, request them in public right here. That way you will be insulted for years to come!

See now, Stupid And Worthless Pig, how retarded this entire post is?

RealPiggy

Verified Pig
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2017
Once again I am coming around requesting verbal abuse, I'm hoping for deep degrading insults and humiliation on my fat disgusting body and how much of a nasty slut I am. (no race play)
Kik:Realpiggy

Reactions: FoundSoul

Featured Threads

New Personals