Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

firefox

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 9, 2011
31 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

I am 31 years old and live in Australia and I'm new here and haven't really had much experience as a master.I am male and looking for a female slave preferably with not much experience as a slave so we can work on our master/slave relationship together at our own pace.

A webcam or digital cam will be required for some tasks and pummishmants.

There are many ways we can conduct our master/slave relationship EG:email,yahoo messenger,
msn but i prefer email to start off and then progress to messenger and cam.

Age doesn't really matter to me as long as you are honest and committed to our relationship.

LIMITS: When it comes to your limits i will be respectful of them unless you ask me to push you to your limits.

MY LIKES: The things i want would like my slave to try are things like clothing control,light bondage,making you try things you haven't tried before (if its not in your limits i expect you to try it at least once and if you don't want to try it again i wont make you),giving you tasks of my choice and tasks involving your daily routines.

PUNISHMENTS:All punishments i give out must be done without question.
I expect my slave to complete her tasks and dares and i will be giving out punishments for failure to compleate.

If you are interested and i except you as my slave i will give you my email address and you can send me a email with your likes,limits experience(if any) and any other information you have concerning this relationship and i will email you back and we can discuss a set of rules for you to follow as my slave.

PM me if you are interested.

• Kinks:
bondage, stripteases,

• Experience:
no expiriance

• Limits:
looking for a beginer slave

Featured Threads

New Personals