May 6, 2008

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I've often wondered what these were like...say if my Mistress wanted to milk me, could she do it without me feeling pleasure?

stlouisxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 28, 2008
I have the aneros MGX, & eventhough it feels really good, I hae yet to beable to milk my prostate, with this or anything. The prenuium tab is a bit small and moves off center. I've read a lot of info, & have tried for months training my prostate. These prices in adult toy stores have skyrocketed buy it online.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I just got my aneros...but i can't get it to work...

Like it doesn't really feel that good... it doesn't feel bad, it just feels borderline uncomfortable... boring to say the least...

Any ideas?

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Maybe

I just got my aneros...but i can't get it to work...

Like it doesn't really feel that good... it doesn't feel bad, it just feels borderline uncomfortable... boring to say the least...

Any ideas?

I am not a man but I certainly say that it might feel better if a woman worked with you to make you feel comfortable with it. It just might work as a form of foreplay rather than alone play. The guy on the video made it look so easy.

mnguy29

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2008
Minneapolis, MN
I have an aneros and am able to milk myself with it. It is not really an orgasm, but it gets the juices flowing for sure. they take a lot of time, but are worth the practice. I enjoy using it for a time and then finishing myself off so to speak. They cause some of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I have an aneros and am able to milk myself with it. It is not really an orgasm, but it gets the juices flowing for sure. they take a lot of time, but are worth the practice. I enjoy using it for a time and then finishing myself off so to speak. They cause some of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.

You appear to be contradicting yourself. Would you please clarify?

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
Haha, sorry but the second vid made me lol at my screen.

mnguy29

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2008
Minneapolis, MN
You appear to be contradicting yourself. Would you please clarify?

I cannot make myself orgasm with only the aneros. I can milk myself and cause semen to come out, but not an orgasm. I have used it while in chastity as well.
I have had orgasms by masturbating while using the aneros, but not from just using the device.
Does that clear it up?

Featured Threads