Homemade "Innocent" Looking Sex Toys

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
I enjoy masturbating... a lot. One of my favorite games is to find household or innocent seeming items to use as masturbation aids.

Sports balls like basketballs, soccer balls, and kick balls are fun to sit and rock on.

Mardi Gras beads can be used for all kinds of sexy fun. Wash them and lube them up before running them across your clit and between your legs. You can also put them inside your pussy and have fun slowly pulling them out and sticking them back in again as you play with yourself.

Perhaps my favorite "innocent" sex toy is a translucent, non-powered back massager. It has three legs that end in smooth balls and it's meant to be held in the middle and rubbed around on your back. I stick the longest leg into my pussy and use the other legs to hang onto. It hits my g-spot bang on!

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
*runs out to buy Mardi Gras beads and a back massager* I've temperorily had my cum restrictions lifted so woohoo I'm deffinatly trying the beads thing. hummm I'm sure I have some somewhere :D

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Right on! Sounds like you have yourself a lot of fun. I'm going to have to take some of your suggestions and give them a whirl.

Dementyia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2008
My favorite toy for a long time was a curved back massager from the 70's. Gotta try that massager type you recommend.

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
Ooh, I forgot one of my favorites! Fill a water balloon or regular balloon partway full with warm water. Then apply a little water based lube to one side of the balloon and rub it against your clit. Yummy!

You might want to play with that in a bathtub or shower or put a towel or sheet of plastic down under you in case the balloon breaks.

Air filled balloons can be fun to use, too. Just don't insert either kind as they may break or be hard to remove.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Walkerlove1

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I have actually tried that and you are right it is yummy. Who would have thought ;-p

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
I didn't put any male suggestions up so here are a few.

? Fold a blanket and roll it up like a sleeping bag or jelly donut, tying it with a belt, cord, and necktie or whatever to keep it rolled. Squish a generous dollop of lube inside a sandwich bag. Put the bag on your penis, stroking to cover it well with lube. Holding the bag over your penis, now fuck the rolled up blanket.

? Invest in a pair of satin or silk women?s panties and a satin sheet set. Make your bed with the satin sheets and pillowcases. Put on the silk or satin underpants. Lie face down and slide around on the silky sheets, focusing on the sensations this causes in your penis. You can also lay the pillows on the bed and hump them either just by rubbing your cock across the top of them or by removing the underwear, squeezing the satin clad pillows together and fucking the space between them.

Ricardo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
For women, I've always wondered about the shape of some of those electric razors.

They look like the perfect shape for a modestly sized toy, and I'm sure they do vibrate.

Has anybody used those?

Deia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 24, 2008
Electric toothbrushes. I have never owned a vibrator, but my electric toothbrush is just as good, and it looks entirely innocent. :)

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
I enjoy masturbating... a lot. One of my favorite games is to find household or innocent seeming items to use as masturbation aids.

Sports balls like basketballs, soccer balls, and kick balls are fun to sit and rock on.

Mardi Gras beads can be used for all kinds of sexy fun. Wash them and lube them up before running them across your clit and between your legs. You can also put them inside your pussy and have fun slowly pulling them out and sticking them back in again as you play with yourself.

Perhaps my favorite "innocent" sex toy is a translucent, non-powered back massager. It has three legs that end in smooth balls and it's meant to be held in the middle and rubbed around on your back. I stick the longest leg into my pussy and use the other legs to hang onto. It hits my g-spot bang on!

Wow, seems like the females can have awesome fun with themselves:) What about sticking in some vibrating GSM as well? I have seen some clips about that, looks like a great fun :)

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
Wow, seems like the females can have awesome fun with themselves:) What about sticking in some vibrating GSM as well? I have seen some clips about that, looks like a great fun :)

My phone is a little too delicate for that but I've certainly considered it. If you do it, I suggest you use two un-lubricated condoms, one tied in a knot with the cell phone inside it and inside the other condom. This should keep the phone dry.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
My phone is a little too delicate for that but I've certainly considered it. If you do it, I suggest you use two un-lubricated condoms, one tied in a knot with the cell phone inside it and inside the other condom. This should keep the phone dry.

L0L! Thank you for the tip, it might come in action some day :)

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
Wow I have never thought of doing this, this sounds like great fun, I can't think of anything off hand that I have here at home that I could use, I wonder if I go looking what will I find ?
That back massager sounds really good.

Sennia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2008
It's probably the most obvious one, but it hasn't been mentioned yet: A showerhead.

In fact, playing with a shower underwater in the bathtub was how I first discovered masturbation... and it still hasn't lost its magic, especially when I finally got a power shower many years later! ^.~

Master_ofpain

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2008
throughout the years i have seen and coached many women find pleasure with things such as barbie dolls, curling irons, and many many many other household items

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Homemade Sex Toys

I had a roommate in College that use to roll several pairs of socks into one big ball and position it on the bed or floor to stimulate her clit until she would have an orgasm.

Maybe you can try that. If you do decide to try it please return to this posting to let us know how it turned out for you.

Happy Masturbating!!!

qwertyzx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 5, 2010
One thing I used to do was use golf balls or marbles in a condom. The feeling of the balls rubbing together inside of you was pretty intense.

Stitch

Administrator
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Apr 18, 2010
I was walking around a market a few weeks back and there was this little store in the corner with really bright fluro signs advertising these marble-looking balls. Apparently, you put them in your plants you wouldn't have to water them for as long as the beads last. All I could think about was how amazing they would fill inside a vagina. I held them for a bit and it soaked my hand... weird I tell you. Soft and squishy. :p

If I ever go back and find out the name of it, I'll post.

Featured Threads

New Personals